click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitmart Exchange Review :Is it reliable?  (Read 364 times)

Selina_p

• View Profile
Bitmart Exchange Review :Is it reliable?
« on: June 06, 2020, 09:01:27 AM »
BitMart Exchange is a premier global digital asset trading platform in the cryptocurrency market. Currently, the platform offers spot trading only and will ultimately take cryptocurrency trading to new heights by providing future contract trading, over-the-counter trading, and whole-network trading.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 09:03:50 AM by Selina_p »

masterrex

• Novice
  • Scam Proof
    • View Profile
Re: Bitmart Exchange Review :Is it reliable?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 03:41:00 PM »
BitMart Exchange is a premier global digital asset trading platform in the cryptocurrency market. Currently, the platform offers spot trading only and will ultimately take cryptocurrency trading to new heights by providing future contract trading, over-the-counter trading, and whole-network trading.
I'm already using and it was a good exchange and comparable to the top caliber exchange like Binance, but much smaller volume compared to the major crypto exchanges.

ahmed369

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 05:58:57 PM »
I have one account there but I don't use it yet. But one of my friends have used it yet maybe a year ago so and it was good at that time. Now I can not assure you that it's legit or not. You should check out their telegram group and look at what peoples are saying about that exchange right now. You should avoid any risk.

victoroshi

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 06:19:00 PM »
It is a good exchange as they have introduced a lot of new features and refactored the look and feel of their platform. I am just comfortable with KoinPro at moment. Low fee for trading, I can remain anonymous, trade CFD stocks and crypto with Bitcoin, smart trade panel to protect my digital assets. It is just an amazing platform

TomCrypto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 03:33:45 PM »

I signed up for Bitmart when they got their airdrop promotion but honestly I still have to use their exchange that much. Maybe soon I will be taking a look at the many features and services of this exchange.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services