click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The Best Coin to Mine in 2020  (Read 700 times)

shalinimittal

• View Profile
The Best Coin to Mine in 2020
« on: June 04, 2020, 01:38:00 PM »

Even though the industries everywhere have been hit by COVID-19 and businesses are looking for ways to recover, many people continue to look at cryptocurrencies as a means to earn profits through mining and investing. And why not? In the past, cryptocurrencies like bitcoin have made many people rich.

But now, as most investors around the world have been deprived of their wealth or have no money to invest due to the coronavirus pandemic, mining looks like a more lucrative option to make profits from crypto without investing a lot.

If you are already mining cryptocurrencies and looking for a secure, reliable place (wallet) to store your mining rewards, check out the Titan Web Wallet.

The Titan coin wallet supports multiple digital and fiat currencies, is safe and easy to use, employs high-end security mechanisms, and allows in-wallet exchange with other cryptocurrencies. It’s cloud-based and can be accessed and used from anywhere in the world.

Best Coin to Mine in 2020

For the profit

If profit is your main concern for crypto mining, I’d recommend you to go with the Titan Coin.

The mining of the Titan Coin (TTN) started about a year back. Presently, it is being mined through a number of popular crypto mining pools as well as on the official website. The current mining rate is around 1,900 TTN per day and the mining reward is 30 TTN per block. Top mining software being used for the mining of TTN include Cryptodredge, Trex, and Wildridge-multi.

One of the highlights of TTN mining is its X21s mining algorithm, which is a revolutionary technology made with the merge of mining functions from the X16s And X22i algorithms to provide better efficiency and reduce cost in crypto mining.

It’s an anti-ASIC algorithm that allows users to mine the Titan coin (and many other cryptocurrencies) using GPUs. In addition, it reduced energy consumption in the mining process by limiting heat generation and keeping the hardware cool for long.

Being GPU-friendly, the X21s algorithm of Titan Coin allows anyone to mine cryptocurrencies with a small initial investment and at a low cost. The overall mining profits with TTN are much higher because of less input costs and low energy consumption.

Besides TTN, you can also try out Zcoin, ETC, and Grin for crypto mining.

For the Long Term

On the other hand, if your aim is to stay in this business for the long term and want to mine cryptocurrencies that can profit you more in the coming future, ETH (Ethereum) would be my first preference, followed by TTN.

ETH is the first cryptocurrency and blockchain to introduce the concept of smart contracts and allow people to build their own decentralized applications on its blockchain. A decentralized app (DApp) is an application that works on the distributed ledger technology (DLT) like blockchain and runs on distributed systems to provide true decentralization (transparent, private, trustless) to users.

ETH is what enabled blockchain to be used not just for payments but for any kind of digital transactions involving data in a secure and peer-to-peer manner. It’s also one of the most valuable and popular cryptocurrencies today with a current market cap of over $27B USD.

In the modern crypto mining world, TTN is one of the few coins that could come closer to the success of ETH. TTN is another highly beneficial and user-focused cryptocurrency that was designed to make blockchain development and access easier and affordable for everyone. TTN is backed by its own blockchain development platform and comes with its own set of use cases, i.e. Titan projects.

You can mine the Titan coin with any GPU hardware and earn huge profits by holding (HODLing) your coins for the long term.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 08:46:28 AM by shalinimittal »

emilox202

• View Profile
Re: The Best Coin to Mine in 2020
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 10:51:44 AM »

https://roi-coin.com/
*ROI COIN** - A coin that gives you triple hybrid capabilities: POW mining, POS staking, and Term Deposits.
CPU mineable that is ASIC and GPU resistant with proven MIDAS hash rate difficulty adjustment.
Staking term deposits whether or not you even have your wallet on.
Standard POS 15 %, 1 Month Deposit 2.40%, 3 Month Deposit 6.28%, 6 Month Deposit 10.65%, 9 Month Deposit 14.26%, 1 Year Deposit 18.07%.
Low inflation rate and great community.
Solid wallet versions built for Windows, Linux, and MAC.
For people with limited internet you can stake your coins, then print out a paper wallet and delete the computer wallet.
Reimport that paper wallet when you ready and you'll have the initial balance + full interest payout.
follow us on our social chat and forum
Name - ROI Coin
Ticker - ROI
Algo - 1 GB AES Pattern Search – CPU Only Asic/GPU Resistant
BitCoin Talk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2361848.0
Discord - https://discord.gg/q2Qv4ah
Twitter: https://twitter.com/roi_coin?lang=en
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/roicoin/

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services