click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bird pet  (Read 860 times)

Demixl

• View Profile
Bird pet
« on: June 04, 2020, 01:01:33 PM »
Who has a bird pet? My younger sister wants one and I have no idea what should I look for. I need the bird that makes less sound and less dirt

Lmaomen1

• View Profile
Re: Bird pet
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 01:15:19 PM »
There are no birds who will make no sounds. Anyway they will wake you up in the middle of the day, if they will want. I remember when I was smaller I had a small parrot. At first he was silent as a fish, but when he got used to my family he started to repeat phrases and words which we said. I don't want pet birds anymore.

ivashevyaropo

• View Profile
Re: Bird pet
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 01:34:09 PM »
Frankly speaking, you won’t find any bird pets which will keep silence and won’t disturb you. All pet birds whether talk and repeat the most common phrases or produce strange sounds. If you aren’t ready for a permanent noise in the house, then better make your sister to give up on this idea. In case, she insists then check my favorite pet breeds Budgies, Parrotlet and Cockatiel. Their beauty can’t be compare with anything on this planet. Also, keep in mind that exotic pet birds require special care and attention. On https://petsoid.com/pet-bird-food-guide-info/ is presented great information how to take care properly of pet birds. Good luck!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services