click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The Best Mobile Crypto Tracker - Coin Pal  (Read 109 times)

GiantDuck

• View Profile
The Best Mobile Crypto Tracker - Coin Pal
« on: June 01, 2020, 08:18:00 AM »
Do you use cold storage? Or maybe you keep your funds in various wallets? Or maybe you use a software wallet without a mobile app. If you can relate to any of these questions, Coin Pal may greatly benefit you. Coin Pal allows you to enter the public address of your crypto wallets (100+ supported coins) or a manual balance and will be your best friend when it comes to tracking your crypto!

I developed this app because other trackers like Blocoflio were simply too complex. I wanted something simple so I developed Coin Pal. It is very simple but does its job - showing you your portfolio, its dollar value (or any other currency), and the prices/24H change of the coins you follow - very well! And it looks amazing!

If you are interested visit https://coin-pal.me

it is only valuable for iOS, sorry Android users. Also, I plan on releasing notification center widgets as well as an Apple Watch app in the not so distant future!

Leave a response sharing what you currently use to track your portfolio, I am interested to know!

50Sat

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: The Best Mobile Crypto Tracker - Coin Pal
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 09:00:00 AM »
I prefer tradingview

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services