click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Top 10 cryptocurrencies to keep in watchlist for long term investment 2020  (Read 295 times)

shalinimittal

• View Profile
Cryptocurrencies are now in the list of the most profitable and popular investment assets of all time. And why not? Over the last 10 years or so, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and ETH have made many people around the world millionaire.

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that operate on the blockchain’s peer-to-peer, decentralized mechanism, where the transactions are performed directly between two parties, without middlemen. The best thing about cryptocurrencies (blockchain) is that the transactions are fast, secure, transparent, and free of any regulated authorities like banks.

Even though the real-world use of cryptocurrencies (for transactions, etc.) is still far-fetched, people are showing genuine interest in cryptocurrencies as a means for investment and trading.

If you are looking to invest in cryptocurrencies for long term profits, here are the best options available in the market.

1. Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrencies of our time. Many experts have predicted that 2020 is the year when Bitcoin will hit an all-time high price, breaking its previous record...

Even though the bitcoin-having took place recently, the craze about the coin is not ceasing any time soon. In some places, bitcoin trading is even breaking records.

2. ETH

ETH is the closest competitor to bitcoin. With its first-of-a-kind public blockchain technology that allows the development of third-party decentralized apps, Ethereum blockchain is certainly a choice of many entrepreneurs and enterprise investors.

In terms of future potential, ETH is even better than BTC, as it’s backed by a really good and promising system that aims to boost the growth of blockchain technology.

3. LTC

Litecoin was launched as a lighter version of Bitcoin. Even though it’s conceptually similar to bitcoin, the transaction/block processing is faster, thanks to the more stable and secure proof-of-work network.

The integration of SegWit in the LTC blockchain has further strengthened the processing capacity while reducing the transaction fees and time.

4. BNB

The official cryptocurrency of the Binance exchange is certainly one of the best investment commodities for those who trade cryptocurrencies. The world’s biggest crypto exchange launched its own cryptocurrency recently, which became an instant hit.

Among other benefits, the Binance coin is more stable than other cryptocurrencies and has a huge demand because of the exchange marketplace.

5. XRP

Ripple, ever since its launch in 2012, has been a popular choice as a blockchain-based payment system. Even many popular banks and financial institutions are actively using the Ripple system and coin for quick, cross-border transactions. With the support for in-wallet swap (from one currency to another), XRP is on its way to becoming the most popular digital payment system of all time.

6. TTN

TTN or Titan Coin is a relatively newer cryptocurrency that is rapidly making its place in the list of top cryptocurrencies to trade this year. TTN is more or less like Bitcoin, where it allows users to perform cross-border transactions on the decentralized blockchain technology. In fact, the TTN blockchain is also inspired by that of Bitcoin.

However, transactions with TTN are faster, low-cost, and more secure, thanks to its hybrid consensus mechanism. Also, the Titan Coin comes with its own set of use cases (apps) in order to make and maintain the coin demand/value.

7. XMR

Monero (XMR) is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency that provides a way for users to perform transactions of coins while remaining anonymous. The CryptoNote protocol of XMR uses Ring signatures, which are like virtual signatures such that the identity of the actual account holders/owners is unknown. The transactions take place through a stealth (OTP-like temporary) address.

8. TRX

TRON is another popular cryptocurrency that is based on the blockchain-based decentralized system. In terms of price and popularity, TRON has received great reviews in the past couple of years. At this time, it’s in the top-10 list on coinmarketcap and also one with a huge market cap of $97,64,52,365 USD.

9. NPXS

Pundi X (NPXS) is one of the few coins that is famous because of its aims to make digital currency more accessible to the masses. There is a blockchain-based POS solution of Pundi X that allows retailers/consumers to transact in a range of global payment systems, including digital currencies.

10. NEM

NEM is a digital currency that supports peer-to-peer payments and transfers on blockchain technology. It rose to popularity after its collaboration with the Malaysian government institution MDEC for the management of digital infrastructure and security in the country.

victoroshi

• Novice
    • View Profile
It could have been a perfect list for me if you included MATIC and ELROND. Nevertheless, this is a great analysis and I am protecting my digital assets from a sudden crash using the smart trade panel provided by the KoinPro platfrom

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
I prefer Bitcoin, ETH, BNB & Tron. It's the best coin and most potential for long term. I believe it. Nice information mate 👍

xqanxxx

• Novice
    • View Profile
I more into altcoins, I hold a portion of BNB and some other low market cap coins/token. Let throw more light on a few of them.
$AWC, is a very strong token which recently launched staking with an APR of 20%. I think the rate is better than others in the market

$NOW is also a token from changeNOW.io currently trading on IDEX exchange and BinanceDEX. The token is supported by one of the widely used instant exchange services in the space. Has a small market cap and has the potential to perform well
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 11:09:45 AM by xqanxxx »

crazyfrog

• Novice
    • View Profile
And no BTC fork))

kokoska

• View Profile
I agree with you only about the first 4 cryptocurrencies. Everything else does not justify itself. Also, all forks of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are the future of SCAM.

Hison

• View Profile
It's too early to think about investment.

TomCrypto

• View Profile

Aside from Bitcoin and Eth, I happened to have some Titan Coin since I was part of its bounty promotion I think last year in the other forum. I am still holding the coins I am really hoping that it can continue on growing.

50Sat

• Novice
    • View Profile
Yes, Bitcoin and Ethereum are great for a long-term investment. Moreover, both coins are now showing a good price. Another question is how to invest. Price may fall unexpectedly. Therefore, it is worth considering the protection of capital, for example, as on the gekkoin platform

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services