click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: An interesting video contest of Remitano  (Read 287 times)

wani77

• Novice
    • View Profile
An interesting video contest of Remitano
« on: May 17, 2020, 12:10:48 PM »
I am looking for a video contest which is interesting, easy, and luckily finding one from Remitano. I have just submitted my video, so now I will review it in detail.

Surprisingly, the more videos the higher the total prize, it’s really cool. From the lowest award of 12 million to the highest award of 190 million. This is the first time I have got a contest that had a strange structure with a very unique way to increase the prize value like that.

The contest format is simple, If you love making videos, being interested in crypto and also being eager  to earn money, then diving into it.
The video content here is a review of Remitano's product. Earlier I chose to review Remitano's wallet, but go check it out for more available content.

The time to take the test is from 13 May to 13 August . You know the sooner you upload a video, the more opportunities you will have to accumulate views, likes, and win prizes!

Well, I put the link below for you guys.

Here you are: https://remitano.com/forum/vn/post/1126-remitano-lightning-league-youtube-video-competition-win-10000-usdt?utm_campaign=english&utm_medium=sharing-phungchuong&utm_source=phungchuong

Wish you win the prize!

botva

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: An interesting video contest of Remitano
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 12:28:33 PM »
Hmmm, last chance to get money from home

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services