click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [Services] Article or Content Writing and SEO  (Read 210 times)

bigcash2011

• https://mycryptoview.com/
    • View Profile
    • Buy Bitcoins Online
[Services] Article or Content Writing and SEO
« on: May 16, 2020, 12:34:47 AM »
Hi,
I have been working in crypto space for 4-5 years. I can write on many topics but cryptocurrencies are my favorite. I can provide you well researched and written articles at a reasonable price.
Furthermore, I provide SEO services for websites and blogs. You can hire me for monthly off-page SEO or one-time comprehensive off-page SEO.
Also, I can do individual tasks related to SEO like guest posting, blog commenting, backlinks, profile creations, and all other related services.
Feel free to PM me here or Direct Message me at Telegram.
Serious queries only.
@bigcash2011
Kind Regards!

barina

• View Profile
Re: [Services] Article or Content Writing and SEO
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 01:44:29 PM »
Wow! Can you post your prices for guest posting?

AmeliaNorth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 11:19:44 PM »
As for me I've never tried to do seo

emad785

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 11:53:36 PM »
Well, It looks like you can do it all. I hate seeing ads like this because it just looks like half of what is written is not true and it is just annoying. It might be true, but I remember how much I have tried to become good in SEO and to learn how to do it properly took all the time I had. I cannot imagine someone doing crypto trade too, you must be a superhuman. Anyway, now I work with seo company san diego and if you really need good SEO service you should contact them. They are experts in this field, and they do everything properly.

ArnoldWilder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 10:26:17 PM »
There are hundreds of seo companies and also thousands of freelancers providing seo services. I know about many companies that are coming in top for “best search engine optimization/ seo company ” search results in google. However, when you work with them you will realize that most of the SEO services companies / Freelancers are unable to justify their proposals/costs and provide reasonable ROI to clients, so I hope you're not one of them.

joeldoyle

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 11:03:35 PM »
Hi! I have a vintage online shop, but for some reason, whatever I tried to do to get higher rankings, didn't work. New additions every day, nice pictures, detailed descriptions under each product, posts all over social media, and so on, to no avail. Everything is even worse than before. I blamed Covid at first, but nothing changed in a long time, so I guess the problem is another. Well, how could you help me with that? A friend of mine recommended https://www.daviesis.com/seo-consultancy-uk/ for an SEO campaign, so I'm thinking, maybe it's worth the investment. However, I would also like to see what you have to offer.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2020, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services