click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Investment 2019  (Read 1818 times)

Jentemi.

• View Profile
Re: Investment 2019
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2019, 09:19:20 PM »
Ever since blockchain technology emerged as a viable technology, we have had several currencies available for purchase. Some of these currencies have immense potential and have soared beyond expectation. Others have been incredibly disappointing and cryptocurrencies like these make questions like “Should I invest in cryptocurrency?” pervasive, either way investing in cryptocurrencies has to be well thought out. Veil is my own option is not a bad one to invest in with the current wave of privacy coin in blockchain technology.

PlankS

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2019, 10:06:30 PM »
what a good investment plan in this years.
i want to know?

I am looking for new opportunities in the market. For example, I found some new projects which I think they promise a good future and profit to us. AZ Fundchain is one of them. They have completely new ideas. It is a crypto way of money circle. So you can make savings with AZ Fundchain.

I have seen this project many times. It looks promising actually. Worth a try.

shinratensei

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2019, 01:02:45 AM »
I have invested in veil when the price was around $0.15 and that was giving me more than 200% return when the price went to the moon last month. this time it's still doubled on its price and veil can be considered as the best investment place in this year. you can now try to join the train dude. Don't miss the best chance to invest in the best coin with a lot of potentials. veil used a new tech that will make it even more promising than others.

Wendy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 12:59:05 PM »
Lately, there are more and more news regarding hacker attacks of exchanges and crypto wallets. I think, there is something seriously wrong with the security of such products. The users are not protected at all. I believe that security products will now rank first among all current and coming  projects. So, I am investing in security solutions, like CYBR, that are aiming at protecting the platforms and the users, and where I can also earn some money. If a platform is not protected sufficiently, then it does not matter how promising it looks like. I just want my funds to be safe. So, this is my plan for 2019.

swapnilkale004

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2020, 05:35:18 PM »
hi before start investing in crypto just watch prediction where you can get rough idea about crypto price of future https://cryptocurrencypriceprediction.com/

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services