click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Win Gaming PC  (Read 1233 times)

Dante

• View Profile
Win Gaming PC
« on: May 04, 2020, 06:19:10 AM »
https://prebeacon.com/3xka5g

Global PC giveaway:

Components

Chassis: LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Black Tempered Glass on the Front and Left Side, Chassis Body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor

GPU: XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 3xDP HDMI PCIe Graphics Card

Liquid Cooling: EK-FG PC-011 Distribution Plate, EK-FG Velocity AX AMD Plexi, EK-AC Radeon RX 5700, EK-Vardar S 120ER D-RGB, EK-HDC ALU Fitting 12mm – NICKEL, EK-Alustream SE 360 Lite (Triple), EK-CryoFuel Purple Premix w/ Liquid Fill Bottle

Motherboard: ASUS Prime X570-Pro Ryzen AM4 with PCIe Gen4, Dual
M.2 HDMI, SATA 6GB/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ATX Motherboard

Memory: HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB 32GB Kit 3200MHz CL16 DIMM XMP RAM Memory / Infrared Sync Technology Black Desktop Memory

Storage: Samsung 970 EVO SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid-State Drive with V-NAND Technology

Power Supply: Seasonic Flagship Prime Series 1000W Platinum Full Modular ATX12V & EPS12V 135mm FDB Fan Super Quiet PSU

Software

Gear

Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse with esports-grade performance

Keyboard: Logitech G Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, 16.8 Million Colors RGB Backlit Keys, Ultra-Portable Design, Detachable Micro USB Cable

Headset: Logitech G Pro X Gaming Headset with Blue Voice Technology

Mousepad: Logitech G640 Large Cloth Gaming Mousepad

Build

System Integrator: Handcrafted in Texas, USA by EK Fluid Gaming

Shipping: EK Fluid Gaming Global Shipping Services

UnStuckable

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Win Gaming PC
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 02:07:42 PM »
Ohh man, that pc is actually really powerful. I mean, it is good for anything. I am using the same cpu and the memory card also. I can tell you that recently that the amd cpu-s are realy great. If before i was only buying the intel cpu right now i found the amd, and i can tell you that they are doing actually an incredibly great job, i was surprised. However, the graphics card, well i would actually chose the nvidia ones, a 3060 rtx.

johankimmey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 01:20:28 PM »
This is a great option for novice gamers, thank you for sharing this article with us. I've been playing computer games for a long time, so I can give you some recommendations. The first and most important thing is that you need to find best wireless gaming mouse under 50 that would have excellent sensitivity but not very noticeable and that it would feel comfortable on the table. I found a place where all this is possible and so I can share it with you if you want to buy great equipment for the most epic games

encoupejas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 05:11:38 PM »
Do these guys provide discounts?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services