click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Forex your second source of income  (Read 771 times)

mohamedfawzy

• View Profile
Forex your second source of income
« on: May 03, 2020, 04:03:52 PM »

Are you searching for the best investment ? Have you ever thought to find a second source of income? Are you curious to learn more about Forex? In this article we will gather all the information you need to know about Forex trading and Forex market overall with ATFX

Before really beginning to put your cash in the Forex market,you need to understand that you can trade in different products. The currency trading  or FX can be the largest investment and a secure one. All currency trading is done as a form of pairs, also you can trade using virtual currencies like Bitcoin. As a beginner you need to start learning about the global markets before actually entering it. You can use the micro lots to start trading with it. And for small investor they can trade in micro or mini lots. Also you need to know about the factors that affect currency markets like stock traders, supply and demand, interest rates. So if you are planning to start trading in currency market you have to follow a strategy that suits the way you want to trade with.

Another way to trade is online stock , which allow you to trade in global markets using American and European stocks and international companies stocks as you can buy or sell a single stock based on the market price. The steps that will help you within online stock trading:
Choose the best strategy.
Educate yourself about the markets.
Choose an online broker.
Find the stocks you want to trade with.
Follow a plan.

Another market you can trade in is the crude oil. So if you are interested about oil trading you need to know about oil market ups and downs, starting from what moves crude oil market as the shrinking in demand lead most traders to sell, otherwise rising in demand lead them to buy more. Also there are two types of markets “Brent and WTI”. As well as you need to study the long term chart to understand how it goes inside this market. 

Now the question is which Forex company that you can choose, there are many brokers that you can start trading through them, but you have to trust your broker and make sure that they will give you the full support and best advice to trade with.

OluwaTosin10

• I have Positive Vibes
    • View Profile
Re: Forex your second source of income
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 03:09:16 PM »
Forex, your quick way to be poor.
Forex is not for babies, neither is it for kids.
IT is for professional traders, who has vast experience beyond TA/FA or futures or margiin trade.

Be careful, and ensure you have the right trainings before delving into forex.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▄
▄████▀  █████▀▀           ▀████████▄
▄█████   ████    ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀███████
██████   ███   ▄███████████▄   ███████
██████   ██   ██████████████▄  ▀██████
███████   ██   ███████████████   ██████
███████   ██   ████████████▀██   ██████
██████   ██   ▀██████████▄     ▄██████
██████   ███   ▀███████  ▀▀    ███████
▀█████   ████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄  ▀████
▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄            ▀█▄████
▀█████████████████▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

cash

THE MASTERNODES
CRYPTOCURRENCY

Discovering millionaires’
secret with IQ.cash

▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄
    ▄██   ▄███████▀▀      ▄████▄   ▄██▄
   ▀█▀  ████████▀         ███████▄ ▀██▀
      ▄██████▀           ▀█████████▄
    ▄██████▀               ▀█████████▄
   ▄█████▀ ▄██▄             ▀██████████▄
  █████▀    ▀███▄        ▄██▄ ▀███████▀
 █████        ▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▀
▄███▀           ▀██▀ ▄███▀        ▀
███                ▄███▀
██               ▄███▀  ▄
▀              ▄███▀   ███▄
             ▄███▀      ▀███▄
           ▄███▀          ▀███▄
         ▄████              ▀███▄
        ████▀                ▀████

IQ.cash splits its block reward 57% to
Masternodes (ROI 380%), 43% to Miners
and 6% is reserved for Best Traders
project or IQ ecosystem (DAO)

Phoenix_Anivia

• Phoenix is always reborn :)
    • View Profile
  • Re: Forex your second source of income
    « Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 09:18:00 AM »
    Forex is an investment option worth considering, if not serious investment, it will be very easy to be misunderstood with gambling. But if you look at and build the system, it can be very profitable.
                     ▄▄
                  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
       ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀   ▀▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▄       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀         ▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▓▓   ▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
      ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
              ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                  ▀█▓▓▓▓█▀

Relictum Pro
    |Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology                                                    /Whitepaper/  |  /Yellowpaper/  |  /ANN/
    /Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry/

GabrielleTucker

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 05:15:50 PM »
    I think forex is the second source of incoming for almost all traders. On his platform risks is the biggest part of it. Especially when you are a beginner. I have a lot of friends that started trading and after some attempts and losing amounts of money they quit trading. I was luckier because at the start I found some forex signal providers and they helped me to save and make a lot of money when I just started trading. Now I graduated the university and I work as an accountant. I also trade because this is a good way of making some additional money.
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 12:29:37 PM by GabrielleTucker »

aliciamilford

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 08:28:17 AM »
    Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.Yes, it is possible to make a more than decent living with forex trading. However, in order to do that, you must become a profitable trader. Once you are making consistent profits, and are among the top forex traders, you stand the chance to become a profitable trader with your own funded trading account even if you can get funds fromLegendaFX.
    https://legendafx.com/

tosas46952

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 06:03:38 AM »
    many people are interested in forex trading. The forex market is primarily considered the international currency market - the largest and most active financial market in the world. Its daily turnover exceeds $5 trillion. This is more than the turnover of all national stock markets combined.

timlk

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 06:39:53 AM »
    to start earning income from forex trading, it is important to study all the information of roboforex official and choose a reliable forex broker. Brokers act as intermediaries, executing transactions to buy and sell currencies or contracts. The main income for them is formed due to the difference between the amount of buying and selling currency. In some cases, the payment is made for a specific trading operation. But in any case, the broker is interested in his client being active and making the maximum number of transactions, getting the most profit from them.

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 07, 2022, 06:09:15 PM »
    He who is thinking  of starting trading to make money with some simple skills & knowledge can use TP Global FX broker. To be honest, this broker is fantastic.Because they have easy and quick withdrawn process which attracts me most.TP Global FX  is something I feel comfortable with.24/5 live support facilities have been helpful when needed.

LucaMarco

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 05:10:59 PM »
    No. It's my main source of income and to be honest I am doing this since 2012 at FreshForex broker. I believe that no one can earn by part time so give time for better result.

LuckyMac

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: September 27, 2022, 07:13:06 PM »
    It definitely can be another source of income but it takes hard work and persistance to become consistent. Its not a get rick quick scheme that's for sure

cashisking86

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: September 28, 2022, 07:12:00 PM »
    It can be a main source of income if you can get good enough to utilise decent capital via something like a prop firm. But that takes time and practice and most don't want to commit to the effort that takes.

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: October 08, 2022, 05:07:09 PM »
    For me it was always first cause here I can make huge money within very short time. However, I have been using Altcenter signal services for the last good five years where it works me very well so others can easily trust them.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services