click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: I dream to buy my own home.  (Read 2999 times)

Vividare

• Novice
    • View Profile
I dream to buy my own home.
« on: May 01, 2020, 05:00:49 PM »
I hope that my dream comes true soon. Do you have your own home?

Zurro0

• View Profile
Re: I dream to buy my own home.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 01:36:51 PM »
Yes, we make a renovation here now:)

Letmero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 03:15:13 AM »
Hey. If you make a renovation I can share good idea for you. It is glass partition systems, very interesting decision which popular now. You can use it almost in any room and it will look really cool. Check examples on https://crystaliaglass.com/glass-partitions/ these guys have big experience in house interirors!

GetFreelancy

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Freelance
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 03:42:41 AM »
Yes, I have my own home. I bought it at a foreclosure auction that went well under the market value.

rammona

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 07:12:40 PM »
Many people dream of owning their own home. But not for everyone it's reality

Marginq

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 06:56:00 PM »
I also hope your dream will come true as soon as possible. Having your own home is something incredible. I recently bought my first house near my home town and believe me, it is a beautiful feeling to realize it is all yours. You are not supposed to pay rent for living in it or other similar taxes in your own house, and it is lovely. Still, I didn't finish it yet because I am learning How to paint crown molding and make walls look better. Hope one day you will have your house.

Nygunz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 05:59:19 PM »
I also hope your dream will come true as soon as possible. Having your own home is something incredible. I recently bought my first house near my home town and believe me, it is a beautiful feeling to realize it is all yours. You are not supposed to pay rent for living in it or other similar taxes in your own house, and it is lovely. Still, I didn't finish it yet because I am learning How to paint crown molding and make walls look better. Hope one day you will have your house.
That is really interesting, thank you.

DenisDinkledj08

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2021, 08:08:20 PM »
When I was renovating my house, I had a lot of trouble fixing the attic. I was planning to make a particular room for curing food, which requires certain features: temperature, humidity, etc. My friend advised me about radiatoroutlet.co.uk, where I could choose the radiators I needed and get one step closer to my goal, for which I am very grateful. Good luck, everyone.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 06:51:24 PM by DenisDinkledj08 »

Gerandott

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2021, 01:43:28 AM »
I worked half of my life to make my dream house come true. I did it, and it is 100% worth the struggle. I designed its exterior and interior and made it all by my taste. Its vast, practical, and warm. I can praise the professional team from jmlpropertymaintenance.co.uk that help me to move into my house in weeks. After my house was built, they took care of little details that had to be added. They installed the windows, furniture, technological devices, painted wall, carpeted the floor, and decorated. Without the guys, it would have taken me half of a year to move and enjoy my new place. My home makes me happy and realized.

stevebuttler

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2022, 08:52:31 AM »
Yes if you worked hard you can achieve your goal of your own house.

Listen! You can check many discount voucher and coupons on clother, beauty product and even on airways so just click onMysavinghub

Willer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2022, 02:21:14 PM »
Right now I am in the process of buying my house and the truth is that I am thinking about or with whom I will share, I will look for a lot about how to get money and a house and above all that it is one of the things that annoys me not to get a partner right now I am thinking of using in firendfinderx that's why I'm interested in getting experience to meet people.

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2022, 05:55:30 PM »
I'm rooting for you! My husband and I moved into his father's home when he passed away but we had to take up payments. There's around $50,000 left for us to pay and we've also worked to make various repairs and upgrades over the years. My dream is to get that payed off, along with various other debts.

Voloron

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2022, 09:59:45 AM »
Building a country home is a lengthy process that can run out of time. It is not uncommon for situations where it is time to lay the roof, and the winter period begins the same way. Suppose asphalt shingles are chosen as a coating. In that case, there are doubts about the possibility of laying it in the cold season due to its features: the tendency to harden at low temperatures, resulting in a structure that becomes brittle and brittle. So, for example, we bought our dream house, which needed to be transformed to our liking afterward. There were some problems when it came to the roof, and it would not have been possible without turning to some firm. At our residence, we turned to Trojan Roofing, and we were satisfied. I believe she is the top Indianapolis roofing company for you.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 12:36:11 PM by Voloron »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services