click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Top 5 cryptocurrencies to invest during coronavirus  (Read 368 times)

shalinimittal

• View Profile
Top 5 cryptocurrencies to invest during coronavirus
« on: April 30, 2020, 01:44:53 PM »

Well, the coronavirus pandemic has hit the world. And whether you accept it or not, the economic landscape is going to change a lot in the post-corona world. The assets that were trending may not survive the battle, while other new ones may emerge and shine.

Now, most people will recommend not investing in such unpredictable times, especially not in something as volatile as cryptocurrencies. But, if you are an experienced investor and know how the market works, you also know that this is possibly the best time to invest in digital currencies. Here’s why.

Why you should invest in cryptocurrencies now

Let me tell why now is one of the best times to invest in anything. For one, the market is at an all-time low, and so the price of most of the digital assets, including cryptocurrencies, is lower than usual. Second, the demand for digital assets has dropped in the past few weeks, as not many people are looking to or have money to buy them. So, this is kind of a golden opportunity for those who are looking to invest their funds in secure and valuable assets.

Cryptocurrencies will have a great future in terms of demand and value, once this coronavirus crisis is over, as people will be needing digital assets for both payment and investment purposes.

Don’t be afraid of the market, just make sure you’re investing in the right cryptocurrencies. To ease the job, here is the list of the top 5 cryptocurrencies that I believe will shine beyond the coronavirus pandemic and are the best for investment right now.

1. ETH

The native coin of the Ethereum network will continue to remain one of the best to trade because of one simple reason - it enables third-party companies to build their decentralized app & projects on the Ethereum blockchain. Because of the growing demand of the blockchain and smart contracts, ETH will continue to increase in value.

2. Titan Coin

In the past year or so, Titan Coin (TTN) has already proved itself as a reliable, faster, and quicker method for making P2P cross-border payments. The Titan payment system will soon be ready to be adopted by merchants globally. There are already thousands of consumers & businesses worldwide making use of the Titan projects and trading the coin on the exchanges.

3. Kyber Network (KNC)

Kyber Network is a blockchain-based swap protocol that allows users to interact and transact between different cryptocurrencies. For example, the platform can be used by e-commerce vendors to receive payments in different tokens even though they support only a specific token, as the systems will automatically swap cryptocurrencies into the vendor-preferred token.

The Kyber Network also allows you to build your DApps on its blockchain as well as list your tokens for seamless swaps.

4. Horizen (ZEN)

Horizen claims to host the largest network of nodes out there, which enables the platform to allow the development of third-party public or private blockchains on behalf of businesses/developers who are looking for an affordable and fast blockchain development platform. It integrates a Sidechain SDK with high-end tools for the fast, quick, and affordable deployment of enterprise-level blockchains.

You can buy ZEN from any of the 30+ exchanges where it is listed.

5. Hyperion (HYN)

Hyperion is a decentralized map building platform that not only allows creating and consuming map solutions but also offers a universal map data & service that can be globally accessed and used by billions of people. The Spatial Consensus Protocol of the Hyperion blockchain can record not just location information but also data related to value and other things.

Titan, a privacy-focused map application by Hyperion, uses cryptographic principles to offer map services such as location tracking, positioning, and searching without compromising the privacy of the users.

So, that’s all there is in our list of the top cryptocurrencies for investment during and after the corona pandemic. Feel free to share your own recommendations with us.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:18:31 PM by shalinimittal »

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 cryptocurrencies to invest during coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 08:56:30 PM »
Those coins are always good to invest at any time, not only during coronavirus. Anyway, why do you put Titan Coin on the list? Not sure, this coin is a trusted coin. I hope you are not trying to promote this coin by creating this suggestion thread! You must know that Titan Coin isn't comparable with other top coins above. It is like you compare iron with gold.

bigcash2011

• https://mycryptoview.com/
    • View Profile
    • Buy Bitcoins Online
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 10:22:05 PM »
To be honest number 2 in your list does not attract me much all other are good to go. I think some other good potential alts include ada, neo, icx, link, xlm, you should consider all these as well.

ansi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 01:55:30 AM »
My personla Portfolio is like this:
1 - BTC (50%): the majority of my Portfolio is in BTC, sooner or later it's the winning horse most of the time.
2 - ETH (30%): Its the second of my Portfolio &i don't regret it, yes it acted not that good during this 2019, but i made some good profit swinging it for couple  weeks each time.
3 - LTC (20%): Although it wasn't as good as i expected but i always liked LTC & sooner or later will make it to ATH again during the next Bull run.

50Sat

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 07:37:49 AM »
To be honest number 2 in your list does not attract me much all other are good to go. I think some other good potential alts include ada, neo, icx, link, xlm, you should consider all these as well.

It looks like an advertisement for this coin.
Where is BTC, LTC and were this one.

For my oppinion, top 5 coins = top 5 coins on cmc

Ver_fin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 06:27:54 PM »
I think that there should be more deep understanding of market, buying crypto is not profitable anymore at least in small amount, need to use the service that support currency and generate profit for you imo

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services