click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: New Prediction market or decentralized betting protocol  (Read 353 times)

BBteam

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Baking Bad
New Prediction market or decentralized betting protocol
« on: March 24, 2022, 04:18:45 PM »
A new DeFi project has been released recently! - Juster

It is a betting platform based on Tezos, which allows to place bets for a cryptocurrency price prediction. At the moment there are only BTC, ETH and XTZ, and more currencies is expected to add.
Also there is an option to provide liquidity for betting events, which may alternate the common DeFi projects.
So far it looks like decentralized binary options
There are plans to add internal tokens and extend event list.

More information can be found in the project documentation https://app.juster.fi/docs/introduction
Active dev tools contributor Baking Bad, Atomex DEX, Tezos Explorer, Better Call Dev Smart -Contract Explorer

JennaKravitz

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: New Prediction market or decentralized betting protocol
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 06:26:59 PM »
In most cases, bookmakers are deceiving and I say this because I am familiar with this situation from personal experience. I used to bet on the melbet site, but then I realized that I was losing because the bookmaker changed the coefficients and made the favorite an underdog and contrariwise. After that, I started looking for other bookmakers and came across on this site. There are a huge number of different Free Betting Offers. So I advise everyone.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 01:20:25 PM by JennaKravitz »

JessicaMarshall

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: New Prediction market or decentralized betting protocol
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 06:57:02 PM »
Nice to know that! Thnks

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services