click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What's wrong with crypto market?  (Read 1299 times)

LightPearson

• View Profile
Re: What's wrong with crypto market?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2020, 10:23:39 PM »
I think it will reach 12k and maintain while the pandemic is over. And then will raise again. But nothing is sure

Sofiland

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2020, 08:51:05 PM »
Globally, alarming things are being heard that should concern regulators.That it is used for many bad things, but something specific to cryptomontages would be the fact that they are very volatile.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2020, 11:38:23 PM »
I think it will reach 12k and maintain while the pandemic is over. And then will raise again. But nothing is sure
I'm not sure, buddy. Yesterday, we have a good feeling to see another positive move on Bitcoin price. But now, the price is decreasing and seems to stay around the current rate. I don't know if it still has a chance to rise again in a significant number. DWYOR

sprintx24

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Re: What's wrong with crypto market?
    « Reply #18 on: May 13, 2020, 11:48:54 PM »
    I actually don't think there is anything wrong with the market. Maybe people expected way too much from post halving situation but we should all understand that, this things take time to fully peak and therefore, patience is needed. Actually, this offers a great time to access some good trading platforms like koinpro and get trading on Bitcoin futures. We all know Bitcoin will definitely rise in the near future. There is no better time than now to learn Bitcoin futures trading and there is no better platform to go about it than koinpro which offers a demo account for beginners to get their learning to a successful end.
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:58:09 PM by sprintx24 »

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: May 14, 2020, 11:32:45 PM »
    ~ patience is needed.~
    This is a very classic answer. We all know that patience is the to success, not only in crypto business but in all sectors of life. I cannot imagine if there is an investor or trader who cannot be patient, then crypto will be a very bad place for him. AFAIK, sometimes everything can change suddenly in crypto.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services