click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 🛡CORONAVIRUS TOKEN PROJECT🛡  (Read 2383 times)

criptonprivate

• View Profile
🛡CORONAVIRUS TOKEN PROJECT🛡
« on: April 09, 2020, 09:17:01 PM »

🛡CORONAVIRUS TOKEN PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENT🛡

THE PROJECT STARTED LAST YEAR ON DECEMBER 20TH 2019
HERE'S THE GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS TOKEN PROJECT.

THE PROJECT WAS CREATED BASED IN THE IDEA OF INCENTIVE THE ADOPTION OF THESE TOKENS TO HELP THE VICTIMS OF THE CORONAVIRUS AROUND THE WORLD..
WE WANTED TO CREATE A SIMPLE PROJECT, CENTERED MORE IN A DECENTRALIZATION, WE'LL LIKE TO BE A  COMMUNITY FREE OF CENTRALIZATION,
THE TOTALLY SUPPLY.  IS VERY SMALL, ONLY ONE MILLION TOKENS:

🛡 WAVES TOKEN 🛡

▶TOTAL SUPPLY: 1,000,000.00000000
▶DECIMALS: 8 Reusab
▶REUSABLE TOKEN.
                                          A. S A.                       
ACRONYM OR TICKER: CVIRUS
[/b]

ALL THE COMMUNITY , WE CAN DISCUSS, MAKE PLANS AND DECIDE THE FUTURE OF THIS PROJECT.

▶NO OWNERS, TOTALLY DECENTRALIZED...

🛡The Decentralized System Under this project system is to bring a better way to see the world, cryptocurrency is changing the whole world in different ways we never seen before and we want to contribute with this little project to make a better decentralized world, the responsibilities and functions associated to this project has a main purpose:

▶1. To help all what we can to those people fighting against viruses,

▶2. Create a decentralized System,
Under this system we want to develop an advertising system to connect an entire red of:

▶NONE PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS,

▶CROWD FOUNDING ORGANIZATIONS

▶HOSPITALS

▶RED CROSS

🛡 UNIQUE BROWSER🛡

We want to connect all of it together in one unique browser to connect all victims around the world with a single touch, this specific browser will have to ability to connect them all under a map with addresses.

🛡The browser will have some other abilities and functions, including the option to connect victims and donators, those donators can have the option to be a public donator or be private.

🛡DISTRIBUTION OF THE TOKEN🛡
[/b]

CORONAVIRUS TOKEN, THE ONE MILLION TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

As a Foundation is very fundamental to provide the information of the total supply distribution, hers it is the coordinated decided amount of tokens distributed between all of our community:

▶TEAM DEVELOPERS, DISIGNERS, PROGRAMMERS:
▶30%
PROMOTERS, ADMINISTRATORS, MODERATORS:
▶10%
COMMUNITY:
Airdrops, Raindrops, Soaks, and another Campaigns, Games and Tasks:
▶20%
IN RESERVE FOR FUTURE EVENTS:
20%
TO HELP VICTIMS
▶20%

Here is the link of our website and social accounts:

🛡Official Website:
https://coronavirus-token.org/

🛡Bitcoin Talk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=2779102;sa=showPosts

🛡Official Facebook site:
https://www.facebook.com/Coronavirustoken-100473974931167/

🛡Telegram Group:
https://t.me/coronavirus_token_help_victims

🛡Official Instagram Site:
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=l0eqktujzkwp&utm_content=ehv12tl

🛡Official Twitter Site:
https://twitter.com/CORONAVIRUSTOK1?s=08

TICKER ICON
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 11:37:13 PM by criptonprivate »

ferrocker

• View Profile
Re: 🛡CORONAVIRUS TOKEN PROJECT🛡
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 09:55:36 PM »
Very good project, very decentralized, that's a the future, centralized projects are destined to fail, the project is getting strong in discord, and I agreed with the idea of a limited supply, the inflation is destroying a lot of projects, thumbs up, keep it up.....

ConcernedCoiner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 12:34:41 AM »
Hello

I like the idea of this and also the donating portion as this is much needed now more than ever.  I will be watching this very closely.  Thanks.

pema

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 02:59:34 AM »
Hola buenas noche
Por ser un proyecto decentralizado su nivel de seguridad es confiable, por lo que permite un mayor acceso a los usuarios. mis expectativas en cuanto a la factibilidad del mismo, es que tendrá un impacto al futuro financiero del mundo. Tal vez todos los humanos en esta tierra estamos a la espera de saber que pasará cuando Dios detenga este Virus.  Esperamos que a través de esta iniciativa tomada por este grupo de desarrolladores con la creación de esta nueva moneda, sea de gran ayuda para aquellas persona que hoy en día estan pasando por esta pandemia, y que sabemos que el principal objetivo del mismo es promover la solidaridad hacía el necesitado. amen. 

ConcernedCoiner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 03:57:15 AM »
Hola buenas noche
Por ser un proyecto decentralizado su nivel de seguridad es confiable, por lo que permite un mayor acceso a los usuarios. mis expectativas en cuanto a la factibilidad del mismo, es que tendrá un impacto al futuro financiero del mundo. Tal vez todos los humanos en esta tierra estamos a la espera de saber que pasará cuando Dios detenga este Virus.  Esperamos que a través de esta iniciativa tomada por este grupo de desarrolladores con la creación de esta nueva moneda, sea de gran ayuda para aquellas persona que hoy en día estan pasando por esta pandemia, y que sabemos que el principal objetivo del mismo es promover la solidaridad hacía el necesitado. amen.

Wow.  I translated this and your words are amazing.  If everyone thought like you do, this world would be a better place.  Thank you and God bless you. 

criptonprivate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 05:15:46 AM »
Hello

I like the idea of this and also the donating portion as this is much needed now more than ever.  I will be watching this very closely.  Thanks.
Thank you for your review, we are working very hard to make this project a better project every day....

criptonprivate

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 05:19:21 AM »
Hola buenas noche
THANK YOU, WE APPRECIATE YOUR REVIEW..👍

Loise

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 05:44:57 AM »
Very Good Night [/ i] [/ b]: - *

Certainly, as it is a decentralized project, its contribution will be very significant for society, and above all it provides a degree of reliability that will allow the integration of all those who wish to participate. As the comments that precede it have said, it is an initiative of a group of developers, which has an altruistic objective: to help, if to contribute to those brothers of the world who are attacked by this giant called CoronaVirus, which is undoubtedly filling with capsize many homes. And what better way to do it? Through the token. Since in recent times, the topic of Cryptocurrencies has become the boom of the economy, and in many places they are accessible without barriers. Therefore, yes, we have to stay at home, comply with the hygienic measures that are required of us for our own good and that of our families. But what prevents us from collaborating from home? Remember, many of us don't have the virus, it's true, but if instead of thinking selfishly we decided to join such a noble cause, we would certainly make a difference. Let's imitate or try to imitate a great quality: "Empathy". And above all let us remember something: One of the commandments is "Love your neighbor as yourself". Friends, your neighbor is not at the other end of the world, your neighbor may be a neighbor, a friend, a stranger, someone who needs help and through initiatives like these, could benefit. I know that the Almighty God in his infinite mercy, will not let us be exterminated by this virus, but always each event of these, teaches us something, I think that in this case, he must bring out the best in each of us regardless of race, religion , political affinity or sex. Now, for my part, I will try to support, to the best of my ability, transparent initiatives that seek to help those most in need. For this reason, I join and I give my vote of confidence so that together we can develop this commendable initiative for those who need it most. Have a great night everyone and a very beautiful Tuesday day.

yan-ichi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2020, 01:23:15 PM »
I hope this project succeeds for coronavirus victims worldwide!

criptonprivate

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2020, 02:36:16 PM »
Very well spoken!!!  ;) certainly this project has future!!!

hrksz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 01:28:12 AM »
We hope that this project will help coronavirus victims around the world.

Demoya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2020, 09:10:54 AM »
Hola ,Buenos dias!
Todos hemos pasado malos momentos por este pandemia, muchos han perdido sus queridos familiares, otros amigos, otros trabajos,otros la vida social...
Pero mientras que la mayoria de nosotros no podimos hacer lo que en verdad queriamos (y si el deceo es grande ), algunos si encontraron una manera como apoyar a todos de poco.
 Es un proyecto decentralizado,con la intencion de ayudar a los que sufren de alguna forma de los viruses, y aca todos nosotros podemos hacer nuestra parte,ayudar,apoyar y probar lo bien que se siente cuando das una mano a los demas.  Es una expresion que dice: ES MAS DIVERTIDO DAR QUE RECIBIR !
Confio que este proyecto va a traer beneficios para nuestra comunidad,pero mas para ellos que se afectan de diferentes viruses o pandemias.
Gracias por darme la oportunidad de dejar yo tambien mi opinion.
Led deseo a los que tomaron esta iniciativa todo lo mejor y que Dios los bendiga. Voy a apoyar y ayudar en lo que puedo.  Gracias

jonz676

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2020, 05:55:51 AM »

Initiatives like this are essential to collaborate with victims of viruses such as the Coronavirus, therefore I will give a vote of confidence to it.

akichan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2020, 12:49:02 PM »
このプロジェクトが世界中のコロナウイルス被害者のために成功することを願っています!

KIA

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2020, 05:58:54 AM »
世界を救うプロジェクトになるかもしれない期待を込めて
応援しています

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services