click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 📢[ANN]🌟 Goldario - Your Share in the World's Digital Economy 🚀  (Read 1000 times)

GoldarioOfficial

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Goldario

• __________________________________________________________________________________________________

WEBSITE|WHITEPAPER| FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN  |
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

ABOUT GOLDARIO :

Goldario is the world’s first platform that strives to revolutionize the eco-cycle of mining of precious metals (gold), stones (emeralds), jewellery manufacturing and retail business. This financial instrument is a digitized share in gold and emerald mines and in-house jewellery production for the world market.

Our Vision :

We envision to revolutionize the entire eco-cyle of the jewellery industry by utilizing emerging technologies i.e. blockchain, cryptography, smart contracts, AI and Fintech. We aim to create an ecosystem whereby we make it easy for individuals—whether typical consumers or institutional investors— to invest in businesses which are backed by the complete ecosystem of precious metals, stones and jewellery manufacturing & retail business, while also taking care of security, auditability and liquidity.

Our Mission :

Goldario aims to be the world’s leading platform of choice for consumers and businesses dealing in the jewellery industry. It strives to allow users to obtain and have entitlement over physical mines, jewellery production factories and jewellery retail businesses from across the world, and in doing so, create potential underlying assets backing to Goldario (GLD) Token.

STANDOUT FEATURES :

:: Liquidity and Accessibility-

With trustful exchange of digital assets, Goldario provide users with the opportunity to easily liquidate, access and exchange precious commodities i.e. precious metals and stones through GLD Token, which is exchangeable in a crypto trading exchange and can also be used for peer to peer exchange of value. Built as an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, GLD Token can easily be moved or traded anywhere in the world, 24/7.

:: Lower Investment Limits-

Unlike traditional startups or early-stage companies, where entry for a person with low investment is almost impossible, Goldario through tokenization of commodities and its business models offers lower investment minimums.

::Trusted and Regulated-

Goldario is regulated by the Estonia Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA) and its parent company i.e. ESC Management AS is a publicly listed company in Estonia.

::Potential Underlying Business:

Goldario deals in a potential business having expected market valuation of over 480 USD Billion by next 5 years. This way, the native token i.e. GLD Token will capture revenue from the under underlying business activities, helping record growth of value

::Data transparency-

Traceability and transparency is significant when it comes to various steps involved in the precious metal supply chain. ESC Management AS keeps track of the progress of the companies in which they invest.

::Passive Income-

Get periodic dividends on holding your assets through pre-defined trustful smart contracts. All revenue and profit distribution is monitored and audited by third-party evaluators and auditors, ensuring that token holders get the best returns on their investments.

Our History :

Goldario is a consequence of already successful businesses with established infrastructure in Brazil.To expand the operations across the globe we have devised a concrete plan and an ambitious roadmap set, which we hope to achieve with the collaboration of global investors. A summarized introduction of base businesses is as follows.

WEBSITE|WHITEPAPER| FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN  |
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 11:14:55 PM by GoldarioOfficial »
    Goldario Token (Presale) Your Share in the World's Digital Economy
    Convert your Crypto Currencies into Digital Shares for maximize profits, without fear of lose.

jameswalton38

• View Profile
    Interesting project indeed.But how will  the business run .Any retails outlet ? or just backend invest?

bigcash2011

• https://mycryptoview.com/
      • View Profile
      • Buy Bitcoins Online
    Awesome project but please tell me if you are already mining gold why are you raising funds? Do you plan to increase your mining capacity or what?

dylantintin

• View Profile
    I am following this project now, hoping something good comes out of this.
    Just one quick question, is this project run on ICO or IEO?

GoldarioOfficial

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Goldario
  • Interesting project indeed.But how will  the business run .Any retails outlet ? or just backend invest?

thanks for your appreciation  :)
    All information about business is mentioned on Goldario official website @ https://goldario.com/
    there are 5 compaines behind of goldario platform. G44 the main company
    G44 is a group of company which is you can see in our website. We have jewelry store, 1 exchange 2 gold mining 3 emeralds mining, 4 jewelry store. In 2019, we have launched our jewellery store, Vert Vivant.
    Convert your Crypto Currencies into Digital Shares for maximize profits, without fear of lose.

GoldarioOfficial

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Goldario
  • I am following this project now, hoping something good comes out of this.
    Just one quick question, is this project run on ICO or IEO?

We are really thankful for your admiration.
    Goldario supports both ICO as well as IEO; ICO for Token sale and IEO for Token exchange.
    For any other query please let us know.

GoldarioOfficial

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Goldario
  • Awesome project but please tell me if you are already mining gold why are you raising funds? Do you plan to increase your mining capacity or what?

Goldario - Your share in the World's Digital Economy
    We are selling shares. Please explore Goldario white paper or Official website @ https://goldario.com/ 
    Stay tuned with us via social links and get to know about latest news and updates.

Foisalhossen

• View Profile
    It seems like a very unique idea. But what's the utility of this blockchain in real world?

Also I understand a turing code needs to be solved to work as a node in idena network and I also understand that the frequency of solving turing code will reduce as the network grows. What's the current frequency?

Also i see that it is not completely decentralized. Because if I am inviting someone, I will retain the full right to expel that person from the network. Any specific reason for that?

Williangolder

• View Profile
    Yes, I contribute to the project.
    Why not pow and pos? They both are based on capital. Larger players enjoy economy of scale and adopt anti-competitive practices. Smaller players vanish.

Is there any alternative basis that is not as concentrated as capital? It seems that human personhood is the most evenly distributed and scarce resource on Earth.

goliamlasba

• View Profile
    Hi, I find your project very interesting and I would like to become part of it setting up a Node.
    The problem is that I don't (and will not) have Telegram, so how can I request for invitation if not on T?
    I also would like to ask if a node can be run on Tor network (onion address)

GoldarioOfficial

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Goldario
  • Re: 📢[ANN]🌟 Goldario - Your Share in the World's Digital Economy 🚀
    « Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 01:01:11 PM »
    Hi, I find your project very interesting and I would like to become part of it setting up a Node.
    The problem is that I don't (and will not) have Telegram, so how can I request for invitation if not on T?
    I also would like to ask if a node can be run on Tor network (onion address)

Sorry to say you are late. Because of Bounty Program has been expired. This promotion activity already finished now.
    You can visit Bounty Thread from here @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5239497.0;

But you can take part by buying Blocks. Every token gives you different amount of money. You will get Profit in every token.

For complete guideline just visit this link @ https://www.goldario.com/blocks/buy-processors.html

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 12:04:26 PM by GoldarioOfficial »

cosibol765

• View Profile
    Re: 📢[ANN]🌟 Goldario - Your Share in the World's Digital Economy 🚀
    « Reply #11 on: April 25, 2020, 09:29:44 PM »
    Hello, guys!
    Do you plan to post weekly reports here?

kateutsa

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: April 25, 2020, 11:02:10 PM »
    Upon seeing this, it will become interested for me, I would like to be part of this project when it will start, the propose platform is innovative and creative that's what we want to see that much far from this present blockchain innovation.

kutidevta

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: April 26, 2020, 08:56:52 PM »
    One in the right place, apparently   ;D

Lambartinat

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: April 26, 2020, 10:30:49 PM »
    half a month, without a miner, a pool and GUI.
    How can i play with this coin?
    I really want to get in, but it's so difficult to me!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services