click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Dishwasher Recommendations  (Read 215 times)

Lmaomen1

• View Profile
Dishwasher Recommendations
« on: April 03, 2020, 06:40:32 PM »
I think I wanted to write here on the H&G forum instead, so sorry for the double posting.

This 2-year-old OT discussion thread originated in my search on dishwasher replacement forums. It seems that the original post was, at least for me, far from the topic.

So I ask the same question about the brands of dishwashers.

What seems reliable and durable, or is 7 years the total life expectancy for this type of device? My Samsung DMT300 lasted 7 years. It was quiet enough, and we used it at least every other day. We like to have a dishwasher, so I want to replace it. In 2012, Samsung was worth $ 650.

Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you.

AlexHoole

• View Profile
Re: Dishwasher Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 07:59:39 PM »
We remodeled our kitchen 2 years ago and replaced all appliances with kitchenaid items. So far, the dishwasher holds up and it's quiet, but it's only 2 years old. But for now, we like it. I like the delayed start. I set it to start around 10pm, when we are going to bed. Not because it's loud, but it's non-business hours for our PGE account.

Mifto

• View Profile
Re: Dishwasher Recommendations
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 11:36:43 AM »
My wife is just delighted with the dishwasher, she really now spends less time in the kitchen and less tired.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services