click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [EXTERNAL] CS:GO Lotto Giveaway! 5x Marble Fade Knives = 5x Winners  (Read 3127 times)

AltLove

• View Profile

misbahmz

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [EXTERNAL] CS:GO Lotto Giveaway! 5x Marble Fade Knives = 5x Winners
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 04:06:23 AM »
over?

DrAlvarez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 11:06:55 AM »
Is it still actual? Omg, these knives are so cool! I was always dreaming about having such an expensive knife. I am playing in CS GO for many years, but I still don't have a knife skin. It's just too expensive. Even if I had enough money for it, I would rather buy a csgo boosters service than a knife, because I am already tired of playing on silver rank. I am sure that I am playing much better, but I can't up the rank because of the teammates! I have a very nice aim and a lot of experience. I think that I deserve a much higher rank.

himijef560

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 10:29:43 AM »
Look, if you really want these knives, then just buy them. Now there are many services where it can be done. In addition, I found the site where to sell cs go skins is very simple and fast, and other players can also easily buy various skins. If you really need it, then look there. Perhaps this will be exactly what you need.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 01:46:22 PM by himijef560 »

lolapaluuza

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 06:32:19 PM »
I noticed that skins for cs go are very popular now, but I see Rust quite rarely, which is sad, because I play this game a lot. Well, I was able to find this site for trading Rust skins https://dmarket.com/ingame-items/item-list/rust-skins on my own. Here are excellent conditions for trading and exchanging skins from Rust.

WinksLol

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2022, 04:05:38 PM »
i don't like games

chloehug

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2022, 04:07:54 PM »
Thank you for sharing this giveaway with us. It might be useful for the CS: GO players. Unfortunately, I am not playing it, but I play another game with the same idea. At the moment, I am playing Rust. It has the same idea, but recently I started loving it more because one of my best friends who plays this too recommended a site with everything about the items and gear. It is called totalrust.com, and there are logged many players of Rust. They can announce there about giveaways, and you can make some new friends. For example, last week I made a new friend, and we are playing together now. I recommend this site to anyone playing Rust and want to find out more about the game.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services