click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Need help to fight against CORONA VIRUS: Please Read (2 Minute Read)  (Read 406 times)

sammy_josh

• View Profile
Dear Crypto Community Members,
If you are reading this then i am very much thank full to you.  I am Sammy Josh currently residing in Frigilina, Spain. We are one of the top countries badly effected by Corona Virus out break. Death counts are increasing day by day. Whole country is been under lock down situation. We are unable to get our daily needs. Thought our government and UK government is trying to provide all the daily needs and supply, but still unable to reach small towns. People around me are sleeping empty stomach every night.

I am trying hard to reach all our Crypto Community members, knocking their door to raise funds and get donations from across the world to help my brothers and sisters who are stuck with me in this life and death situation.

We don't expect a donation of millions of euros but a donation of €1 can make a big difference. You won't loose anything by donating €1 and you can recover it in one trade. I request all my crypto community brothers and sisters if possible please donate and help us in this life and death situation. I will write down my BTC and ETH wallet address. And please feel free to contact me (contact details are mentioned below). Also provide your name with transaction details, so i can personally thank you.
I hope you will come forward with your helping hands. And please stay safe and stay protected. Help you neighbors and surrounding in need.

NOTE: Donation is not necessary if you can't donate or already have made donation for your country government, NGO's or any other organisation. I am thank full that you have already made donation to fight against this deadly virus and helping your brothers and sisters in need. If possible please forward this as much as possible. A €1 donation can make the difference.

BTC Address: 1NrBKdqBV3Wd7UuwY3droGAQSjfBjqv5S3

ETH Address: 0x3c7b1be9a0bf32f8779e7e1c65050c3b640d9b20

Thanks and Regards
Sammy Josh

Mail Id: [email protected]
Telegram_id: Stiliyan_Josh
Discord_id: Sammy_Josh#9812

Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236842.0

DO NOT SPAM ME AND IF YOU THINK I AM A SCAMMER PLEASE CONTACT ME I WOULD LOVE TO DO A VIDEO CALL WITH YOU PERSONALLY.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services