click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [BOUNTY][NO KYC]🔥 JuicyFields - Profitable Cannabis CrowdGrowing - 200000€ 🔥  (Read 4989 times)

MoonVoyager

Weeks 8-9 updated. The Bounty Campaign is officially over, watch out for announcements regarding further actions in the Telegram Chat https://t.me/juicyfieldsbounty, and thank you all for participating.

brandycoup

• View Profile
Oh thanks for the answer, I wasn't hoping anyone else was here. I will definitely contact you as soon as possible!

DavidBut

• View Profile
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

DavidBut

• View Profile
really good sharing! is it relevant?

Oneplus

• View Profile
WhenJuicy field token please distillation.

johndoll

• Novice
    • View Profile
WhenJuicy field token please distillation.
Why do you mean? I think that this domain will be profitable all the time. I don't know how others but I tried to grow it at home and I succeeded. Now I smoke only homemade marijuana. I took the seeds from sfweekly.com and I don't regret it because their plants are only high-quality. I love to smoke 50/50 tobacco and marijuana. Who smokes like me?  Moreover, if you want to try to grow plants alone, you have a 25% discount for all purchases. Don't wait, just do it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 08:57:08 PM by johndoll »

JaneForsy

• View Profile
I do not smoke marijuana instead I consume CBD oil.

adkinskristi

• View Profile
I'm a number one fan of CBD oil but not vaping. I generally don't smoke or drink alcohol, but consuming CBD oil or gummies saves me from more easily going through this life; I feel every time that I'm in a hurry. Because sometimes there are states of anxiety and moments when you do not want to do anything, but a few drops of CBD oil in coffee and the day seems to go better. I have been consuming the products that I have been selling for half a year. It was a dream of mine to bring these CBD products closer to those who love them. It is a small business in which I invest and try to make it better. And that's what I'm doing right now with parsl.co , which provides item-level tracking of cannabis products for me.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 12:28:55 PM by adkinskristi »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services