click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Will there be a summer holiday season?  (Read 216 times)

rammona

• Novice
    • View Profile
Will there be a summer holiday season?
« on: March 25, 2020, 01:40:33 PM »

how do you think the summer quarantine will end? I've been dreaming of going to the sea.

kollesiko

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Will there be a summer holiday season?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 05:33:26 PM »
I don't even know if there's going to be an opportunity to go anywhere. Will the quarantine be completed?

terish

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 08:45:45 PM »
I hope that by the summer the situation will stabilize and we will all be able to rest. For me, summer is the most long-awaited time of the year. I love to relax at sea. I like diving. My friends and I have already planned a holiday in Greece for August.   And rest we chose secluded with less chance to meet tourists.  We're planning on a yacht. For this we have already rent sailboat Sun Odyssey 490
Online booking turned out to be very convenient. We were able to find a yacht for our company at a good price.

Yalhis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 10:35:49 AM »
If all people complied with quarantine measures as it should be, then perhaps quarantine would have ended much faster, but unfortunately the whole situation with coronovirus is very unclear.

50Sat

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 02:17:42 PM »
Thank god, I had a chance to visit see at the beginning of February and spend my annual leave  ;D

What's about the summer season... 95% of trips won't be real

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services