click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Important Notice: Do you have gambling addiction? Please read...  (Read 5819 times)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Gambling addiction, also known as compulsive gambling, is a type of impulse-control disorder. Compulsive gamblers can’t control the impulse to gamble, even when they know their gambling is hurting themselves or their loved ones. Gambling is all they can think about and all they want to do, no matter the consequences. Compulsive gamblers keep gambling whether they’re up or down, broke or flush, happy or depressed. Even when they know the odds are against them, even when they can’t afford to lose, people with a gambling addiction can’t “stay off the bet.”

Gamblers can have a problem, however, without being totally out of control. Problem gambling is any gambling behavior that disrupts your life. If you’re preoccupied with gambling, spending more and more time and money on it, chasing losses, or gambling despite serious consequences, you have a gambling problem.

If you think you have this problem please visit one of these sites to get assistance:

UK: http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/
    US: http://www.ncpgambling.org/
    Self Help: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

rshirsagar5

• Novice
      • View Profile
      • Blockchainerz
    Re: Important Notice: Do you have gambling addiction? Please read...
    « Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 01:07:34 PM »
    Hello,
     Great information on gambling addiction. Some time I play Dota2 because some of my old friends are always  online on Garena and thats the only one place I meet them and chitchat with them. Still thanks again for this post.

Today Is Name, Tomorrow Is Legend!

cryptomate3473

• ONe Social Network.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 05:12:39 PM »
    Nice information on gambing addiction.Gamblers can have a probem,however,without being totally out of control.

araka

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 05:11:05 PM »
    thanks admin. gambling is always make new problem of your life. sometimea you win and raise much money, sometimes you lost much money. but you cant end gambling habits. because your ambitiont.

i dont like gambling

markzenn11

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 02:56:35 AM »
    thank you for the links. ill visit them one day.

leah_shepherd

• View Profile
  • Re: Important Notice: Do you have gambling addiction? Please read...
    « Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 02:40:33 PM »
    Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie here but I like to join your conversation. 

Personally, I like gambling but I think it's a great hobby.

But of course, that's very bad when players become addicted.

That's great that now there are lots of organizations that help to avoid gambling addiction.

LisaAaaron

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 01:14:37 AM »
    Sure it is an addiction. Once you don't feel like you can control your actions, there's a problem that should be solved. Unfortunately, I don't know any qualified rehabs for gambling addiction but you can take a look on AddictionResource. A year ago, when my husband had an alcohol addiction, we found there a great couples rehab https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/for-couples/, although I was sure they don't exist. In a case, you find nothing, you can always call one of the free hotlines.
    Good luck to you anyway!

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 19, 2023, 05:57:36 PM »
    Are you starting up your trading career? If so then make the very first step right, and that of selecting a reliable, trustworthy and genuine broker. It is where FXOpulence comes in. The name associated with finest quality, regulated by ASIC, with rapid deposit/withdrawals, and countless favorable trading conditions.

You can begin with as low as 100 USD, yet have finest conditions to trade with, so be part of the future, be part of FXOpulence, where you come FIRST!

Further Details At: https://www.fxopulence.com/

#FXOpulence #Forextrading #digitaltrading #ASICregulated

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services