click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: KRIOS - digital platform that connects employers with freelancers  (Read 4238 times)

mnixxo

• Buy, Earn & Borrow on the Blockchain
    • View Profile
  • Re: KRIOS - digital platform that connects employers with freelancers
    « Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 10:47:18 PM »
    CHEERS TO ALL KRIOS Holders!

Get ready to swap your KRIs!

With the goal of opening an opportunity for our users to be part of a bigger and bolder community, we have recently joined TNC IT Group’s innovative movement that unites cryptocurrencies worldwide through its Crypto M&A program.

We are now officially part of the TNC Crypto M&A network. With that being said, all KRI holders will have the chance to be part of a massive token swap. Users can get a 2x equivalent of TNC tokens in exchange for their Krios (KRI) coins! 

Aladdin Pro will be the official wallet of the Crypto M&A. Please download Aladdin Pro Wallet to be eligible for the token swap. Simply follow the steps below:
     • ● Download Aladdin Pro Wallet
     • ● Add your Krios (KRI) tokens in the wallet.
     • ● Transfer your KRI tokens from your existing storage to the Aladdin Pro Wallet.
     • ● Wait for the official announcement for the token swap event.

Looking forward to a bright future with TNC!

KRI will be re-issued to you as “GIG” So you get both TNC and GIG tokens.  GIG will have all the same features and plans as KRI had previously.  Expected opening price of TNC is looking like 0.02c/TNC

Monday on the ps.krios.io site you will be able to move your wallet address to the new Aladdin Pro wallets. This will be a requirement as we burn old KRI – If you don’t you will still get the new GIG token, just nothing from TNC.

TNC is not Trinity Network Credit – It is a new listing, which will be on exchanges mid-April opening prices are expected to be 0.02c

So the order to do things is:
    1. DL Aladdin Pro Wallet
    2. Move KRI to it
    3. On Monday update your ps.krios.io wallet to the new wallet
    4. We will announce the time that KRI will convert to GIG -
    5. You will need to add the GIG token to your wallets. (add new contract - open on monday)
    6. wait til the transfer date to be annouced - We are looking at ~15 days max

— Platform buys will be open until the transfer date.  After that all trading/buying will be closed.
    Put your crypto to work and earn up to 11.9% annually on your coins
    HODL and earn on any amount of crypto with the Celsius app
    CELSIUS - Buy, Earn & Borrow on the Blockchain
    Do you want to promote your project? I can wear your signature. Just contact me.

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: March 29, 2020, 07:48:33 PM »
    —— Please read - There are some people with KRI balances on the platform still - Please be sure to email me your ERC20 compatabile address for me to transfer there over to you.  They need to be in an ERC20 for the future developments.  You need to email me your wallet address, username on the platform, and # of KRI on that account. [email protected]

Thanks
    Do you want to promote your project? I can wear your signature. Just contact me.

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: March 30, 2020, 11:14:56 AM »
    BELOW IS A LIST OF FAQ ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING

* How many TNC do I get?
    For every KRI that you hold and send to Aladdin wallet you will be rewarded with 2 TNC tokena as well as 1 new GIG token

* Do I still own KRI?
    You will be sent a new contract called GIG - etherscan will show this as GIG. The ratio is 1 GIG per 1 KRI (1:1)

* What is the total supply?
    The total supply remains at 500 million

* Does TNC have a site?
    Yes they do, quite a few
    http://tnccoin.com
    http://tokenncoin.com
    http://tncitgroup.com
    http://buyaladdin.com
    http://aladdinmc.com/

* Will bonuses be paid for TNC and GIG or just GIG?
    Bonus will only be paid for GIG. GIG replaces the KRI contract, TNC is a separate project to Krios

* What exactly is the TNC project or will there be a more in depth announcement for this later?
    Check the links above to research. We still hold all our KRI (soon to be GIG) so these TNC are a free bonus

* Will we be adding new exchanges once the swap happens.  Will P2pb2b still be one of those exchanges?
    At this stage GIG will be remaining on Latoken and p2pb2b

* Do u know if TNC will also be trading on p2pb2b?
    I've heard they will list simultaneously on many exchanges including some BIG ones

* What’s going to happen to Kri that’s on exchanges?
    They HAVE to be removed - If left on there you will responsible for getting exchange to convert them to new contract.

* How long do we have to send our KRI to Aladdin wallet?
    Maximum 12 months but the sooner the better

* Can i keep my KRI in MEW until the GIG swap and then send my KRI to Aladdin and get the TNC?
    Yes - you have up to 12 months to move those to Aladdin wallet - but must remain the current KRI contract, not GIG.

* When is the KRI to GIG swap happening?
    Within the next 10 days.

*How long until GIG is trading?
    Could be up to 1 month

* Once the swap from KRI to GIG has happened can we send GIG to MEW and continue to receive profit share in our MEW address?
    Yes GIG will act just like KRI and can be in any ERC20 wallet

* Is there a desktop version of Aladdwallet or is it only mobile?
    Not currently, but foreth coming.

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: March 30, 2020, 09:53:17 PM »
    Important Note:  Over the next 48 hours, please remove any KRI you might have on an exchange. Failure to do this means you may (probably) will lose your KRI holdings in those wallets, The company has no exposure as to who owns what inside of an exchange wallet, so there is no way for us to mitigate this issue.

Move or Lose...   

They need to be in an ERC20 based wallet for the conversion from KRI to GIG. This will be the last published warning on this.

Exchanges KRI is currently listed on:
    www.LaToken.com
    www.p2pb2b.io

Thank you,
    Dwight Ringdahl
    President/CEO
    Krios.IO, Inc.

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: April 02, 2020, 02:40:56 PM »
    IMPORTANT INFO - PLEASE ACT NOW

Hey guys, we are very close to sending everyone their TNC for those that hold their KRI in the Aladdin Pro Wallet.
    It is VERY important that you fill in and submit the below document in FULL. Include your KRI holdings in the Aladdin wallet as well as your Aladdin Wallet address. If you do not complete ALL fields you will not receive the TNC (remember it's 2 x TNC per 1 KRI you hold)
    The GIG will be sent out shortly after in a different transaction.

Please fill out this document in FULL
    https://forms.gle/EG7eNQnUeRdAy6yC9

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: April 04, 2020, 09:02:38 PM »
    Here is an update to current status’s too:
    We have a 11 day window now, where you can buy/trade or move your KRI assets. Platform buying will be open too.
    Working with exchanges on GIG convert - Looks like right now LAToken will help in moving them over, P2P not yet.
    I have been sent the 1b TNC to my wallet for distribution, so it’s game on… I will be distributing on or about Apr 15 the first batches.
    TNC is now setup to be on exchanges Apr 20th - I will inform you which exchanges soon.
    Will let people know Monday which format next update will be Virbela or Video - If we do Virbela, we will record it for those that do not attend.
    Update will include the PS, TNC updates, Field Service Rep (GE Deal), and updates on path and velocity of the company.

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: April 09, 2020, 08:01:48 AM »
    ATTENTION

All KRI held in Aladdin wallet is locked and can't be withdrawn until after the swap to GIG.
    This swap will be happening soon although i don't have the exact date as yet.

A msg from Dwight 👇👇

I am sending a mass email tomorrow, and am shooting for a virtual meeting towards end of week.

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: April 10, 2020, 01:04:41 PM »
    MASSIVE NEWS AND UPDATES

Hello,

This is a major update with lots of steps, and please be sure to read through all of this.

First off, let me thank everyone for all the support this project has received.  Our family and I are praying for your safety and health during these trying times of COVID-19. It is affecting the different parts of the world, but you are all in our prayers.  If you are not practicing safe distancing and staying at home as much as you can, I would suggest you do while we figure a remedy for it.

These are very exciting time for the company.  Although with the virus we have virtually stopped getting any jobs, we are getting a lot of signups.  The world will change when it goes back to work, off site and freelancers will be much more welcome as remote work has been figured out. The company is currently working on a co-branded site with ServiceMax, the largest Field Service Rep software company out there.  We are doing a jobs board with them, which will include major corporations around the globe.

If you were included in this email as a freelancer or employers, we would love you to be away of what is happening on the crypto side of the company as well.

The bullet points of this email will be:
    1. Krios/TNC deal
    2. Moving your KRI to Aladdin Pro
    3. The transfer to happen of KRI to GIG with same blockchain.
    4. Video Meeting 9:30PM UTC Tuesday 14th.

Krios/TNC deal

We are proud to announce that we have completed a partnership with TNC IT Group where all of our KRI token holders will receive 2 TNC for each KRI owned.  Currently TNC is set to list at 0.02c starting price on several quality exchanges on April 30th. You do not have to participate in this but would suggest you do. At the starting price, your KRI has a value of 0.04c, and you will still be keeping ownership of the KRI rebranded as GIG. So simple math on this is if you have 10,000 KRI currently priced at 0.02c you will receive 2 TNC @ 0.02 each for another 0.04c – You have gone from a value of $200.00 to $600.00 with this one transaction. 

Moving your KRI to Aladdin Pro

There are several rules you have to follow to be able to get your TNC (which you will have 1 year to claim).

o   Make and Aladdin Pro wallet on your phone. (see https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4lo2uyn6561k84/AladdinProManualforKriosUsers.pdf?dl=0
    o   Transfer all your KRI holdings to that Aladdin Pro wallet address.
    o   Fill out this form completely - https://forms.gle/8VMW6FN6RhSgmdoj8
    o   Wait for the distributions of TNC   

Here are some of the properties of TNC – Very solid company.
    ·      aladdinmc.com
    ·      buyaladdin.com
    ·      tncitgroup.com
    ·      tokenncoin.com
    ·      tnccoin.com

The transfer to happen of KRI to GIG with same blockchain.

During these transactions above when completed we will be reissuing GIG as a token from your current KRI contract. EG: We are replacing your KRI with a new token name more appropriate for what we do as “GIG”

Currently trading on P2PB2B.io has halted during the transition, and LAToken.com will follow shortly.  I highly suggest you remove all your KRI assets from the exchanges, as it will make it more accurate for the swap being that there will be a name change.  If you do not, the company will not be responsible for any token losses on the exchanges.  You have been warned.

There should be nothing you have to do to get the tokens converted from the old KRI to GIG on your side.   We are working with the major wallets to have GIG added to their next releases to automate the display in your wallet.

Video Meeting

We will be holding a company open forum on Tuesday 14th at 930pm UTC.  This will be a virtual token holders meeting with a live update from me, followed by questions which James (CryptoBull) will be moderating.

You will need to follow these instructions:

Download + Install VirBELA: Windows or Mac

Register — Tutorial

Congrats, you're in! — Use the "Go-To" menu and navigate to "Private Team Suite"

Passcode: Z5XPv0R5WC

If you have already entered VirBELA, you can use the "Go-To" menu in the top left of VirBELA, click on "Private Team Suite", and enter the passcode.

Poke around the virtual world, and be sure to change your Avatar to look like you.  This could be a fun and great way for the community to gather and meet each other.

As your CEO of the business, I am very glad we have this opportunity to all grow our token values with all of the above news. Seldom does a company have the deal that creates this kind of uptick in values. We should all be proud for hanging in there, and helping maintain the community. This also greatly helps our company to scale, and be recognized as a major player in both the Freelancing Market space as well as the crypto space.  Platform buying will remain open during the transitions, allowing you to purchase KRI tokens via your platform login.

Thanks to all, and be safe and healthy during these times.

Dwight Ringdahl
    President/CEO
    Krios.IO, Inc.

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: April 14, 2020, 04:11:45 PM »
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Good Morning everyone 👋
    A great informative email was just sent out by Dwight.
    Please ensure you read it all in full.

The key points of the email are:
    1 - Krios/TNC deal
    2 - Moving your KRI to Aladdin Pro
    3 - The transfer to happen of KRI to GIG with same blockchain
    4 - Video meeting 9:30pm UTC Tuesday 14th

Trading has stopped on p2pb2b and will stop shortly on Latoken, we recommend withdrawing your KRI to your wallet asap to make the swap to GIG as easy as possible

If you have any questions we will be glad to help

INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN VirBELA FOR THE UPCOMING MEETING

[email protected] has invited you to their VirBELA Team Suite, an immersive collaboration space that allows your team to come together, feel together, and work together online.
    New to VirBELA? Three super-simple steps:
     1 Download + Install VirBELA: Windows or Mac
     2 Register — Tutorial
     3 Congrats, you're in! — Use the "Go-To" menu and navigate to "Private Team Suite"
    Passcode:
    Z5XPv0R5WC

If you have already entered VirBELA, you can use the "Go-To" menu in the top left of VirBELA, click on "Private Team Suite", and enter the passcode.

Remember to join our announcement channel for all updates
    @KriosNews

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: April 16, 2020, 08:25:17 AM »
    LATEST CONFERENCE INTERVIEW

This is a new and interesting interview style, an interactive informative Q&A with Dwight, James and our community asking questions that were answered in real time... I liked it!!
    In this detailed update Dwight discusses:
    - TNT deal
    - Krios Platform direction
    - Profit Share
    - Exchanges (+ Future Exchanges!)
    - New Partnerships
    - along with many community questions answered. 

Enjoy

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: April 20, 2020, 09:32:23 AM »
    So everyone is aware, our TNC will be sent out over the next few days.
    Your TNC is locked via a smart contract and 10% can be withdrawn each month from your Aladdin wallet starting from May 10th

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: April 20, 2020, 10:40:42 PM »
    Update on TNC distribution - we should be starting on this within 48 hours. - I will reach out to people that have some bad data in their records we need to get fixed.
    GIG will be send out sometime first week of May right now.

-Dwight Ringdahl CEO-

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: April 22, 2020, 09:16:30 PM »
    I am going to start moving the TNC over to the Aladdin Pro wallets over the next 48 hours. This process takes some time, so please be patient.  Also DO NOT move TNC around yet… The exchanges will open around May 1st, and 10 days after that you will have access to your first 10% distribution which you can move. Other wise the tech people over on the wallet will be getting all kinds of errors a issues.  Again, DO NOT move TNC until the initial 10% is avaliable.  Super excited, as everything is lining up as expected.  Should see a solid marketspace for TNC base on what their team is getting completed.

Thanks, Dwight

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: April 24, 2020, 10:29:20 PM »
    — Quick TNC update, I will be allowed by them to send TNC to your personal wallets starting 1 May - I will get these out prior to the 10th which is when the first 10% will be avaliable for you to move.   Also, TNC’s Chariman has made the decision to shink the total amount of TNC tokens by 90% either by a lockup or burning of them.  This should help a ton with the pricing and first impression of people coming on board.

-Dwight Ringdahl-

mnixxo

• View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: April 28, 2020, 10:08:00 PM »
    Just a heads up - Looks like LAToken will stop trading within the next 24 hours getting ready for the swap - KRI is still avaliable on Krios site for next 3 days.

-Dwight Ringdahl-

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services