click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Cryptonews.com - Latest Crypto News today  (Read 4720 times)

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
Re: Cryptonews.com - Latest Crypto News today
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2021, 01:36:21 PM »
US Treasury Secretary Nominee Hints at Brand New Crypto Environment

The US Treasury secretary nominee Janet Yellen has made a splash in the Cryptoverse with her recent quotes about cryptocurrencies, but she actually made a few other points in her address yesterday that may affect and ultimately form an environment for crypto in the United States.

All eyes in the crypto community turned toward the woman who is set to become the first female Secretary of the Treasury in American history and her hearing Tuesday before the Senate Finance Committee, in the hope of learning more about her stance on digital currencies.

https://cryptonews.com/news/us-treasury-secretary-nominee-hints-new-crypto-environment-8953.htm

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
« Reply #241 on: February 05, 2021, 04:46:06 PM »
Cardano Upgrades On Its Way To Offer Better Tokenization Than Ethereum

The Cardano (ADA) testnet is officially in the multi-asset era, announced Cardano development firm IOHK.

On February 3, at 20:20 UTC, "we successfully forked & applied the Goguen 'Mary' native token upgrade. Next stop mainnet, by the end of the month," tweeted IOHK after the event.

The time of the hard fork was announced the same day, stating that the application of the Goguen native token upgrade, aka Mary, to the Cardano testnet, transforms it into a multi-asset network.

While IOHK stated that the mainnet is targeted for the end of February, its CEO Charles Hoskinson said last year that it's scheduled "tentatively, tentatively, tentatively for February 20." Also, according to crypto researcher Messari, this may happen on February 24.

https://cryptonews.com/news/cardano-upgrades-on-its-way-to-offer-better-tokenization-tha-9127.htm

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
« Reply #242 on: February 05, 2021, 04:46:36 PM »
VC Stars & LL Cool J Hunting 'Extraordinary Momentum' In Crypto

Private equity veteran Glenn Hutchins together with other business partners has launched a new venture capital crypto fund, Yahoo! Finance reported, citing Hutchins.

Among the investors in the fund that has already raised some USD 72m are Bitcoin (BTC) bull hedge fund billionaire Paul Tudor Jones, former CEO of PepsiCo, Indra Nooyi, and a famous American rapper, James Todd Smith, a.k.a. LL Cool J, and other high profile investors, according to the report.

The fund has already made seven investments so far, including Dapper Labs, Nori, and Axelar, it added.

https://cryptonews.com/news/vc-stars-ll-cool-j-hunting-extraordinary-momentum-in-crypto-9133.htm

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
« Reply #243 on: February 05, 2021, 04:46:59 PM »
US Senate Banking Committee Now Has A Bitcoiner + More News

Get your daily, bite-sized digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news – investigating the stories flying under the radar of today’s crypto news.

https://cryptonews.com/news/us-senate-banking-committee-now-has-a-bitcoiner-more-news-9131.htm

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2021, 04:47:19 PM »
Yearn's YFI Drops Following a USD 11M-Heavy Exploit

Decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol yearn.finance's YFI dropped more than USD 4,000 after one of its DAI lending pools was drained of USD 11m in an exploit.

Yearn's YFI governance token saw an abrupt USD 4,190 drop last night. Though the price has increased somewhat, it's still lower than yesterday's levels. YFI is currently (8:55 UTC) trading at USD 32,634. It dropped 2.4% in the last 24 hours, while it's still green in a week, appreciating nearly 10%.

Following the attack, UniWhales DAO account started reporting large sales of YFI for ETH.

According to DeFi Pulse, Yearn's total value locked saw a 3.5% drop since yesterday - from USD 507.8m to the current USD 490.5m.

https://cryptonews.com/news/yearn-s-yfi-drops-following-a-usd-11m-heavy-exploit-9138.htm

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2021, 04:48:05 PM »
Musk’s Doge, Bitcoin Tweets May Spur Double-Digit Returns - Report

Billionaire and Tesla's head Elon Musk’s Twitter activity is not only stirring controversy, but it also triggers abnormal trading volumes and double-digit returns, according to a recent paper by the Blockchain Research Lab (BRL).

Musk, owner of a Twitter account with 45.5m followers, continues to move markets through his never-ending stream of opinions on the social media, pushing dogecoin (DOGE) upwards after calling it the “people’s crypto”, in his spare time between launching rockets into space and becoming the richest person on the planet.

However, Lennart Ante, a BRL researcher who hails from the University of Hamburg, studied six recent crypto-related Twitter events by Tesla’s CEO (two about bitcoin (BTC) and four about DOGE), posted in 2020 and 2021, attempting to measure the impact Musk's social media activity exerts on cryptocurrency trade.

https://cryptonews.com/news/musk-s-doge-bitcoin-tweets-may-spur-double-digit-returns-rep-9141.htm

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2021, 04:48:34 PM »
Net Detectives Wonder if This DOGE Whale Is Actually Elon Musk

Internet sleuths are speculating that arch crypto trickster and the world’s richest man – the Tesla and SpaceX supremo Elon Musk – may be the secret owner of a crypto wallet crammed to brim with the token du jour: dogecoin (DOGE).

The meme-based token has recently rocketed into the top 10 per market cap thanks to a coordinated pump, and much talk on social media platforms is now centering on a single wallet that holds a cool DOGE 34.9 billion, some 27% of the current total supply of the coin – now worth a cool USD 1.2 billion.

But after Musk had stoked the flames of bitcoiners’ fervor by adding bitcoin (BTC) to his Twitter profile in late January, he promptly executed a volte-face yesterday – removing bitcoin references and posting a series of DOGE-related memes and calling the token “the people’s” token, turning the market on its head.

https://cryptonews.com/news/net-detectives-wonder-if-this-doge-whale-is-actually-elon-mu-9140.htm

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
« Reply #247 on: February 05, 2021, 04:48:54 PM »
Bitcoin Market Cap May Be 'Overstated' by USD 151Bn - Coin Metrics

Bitcoin (BTC) market capitalization may be overstated by USD 151.5bn, according to data from the crypto intelligence firm Coin Metrics. And the same may well go for the token's forks, the company suggested.

Coin Metrics arrived at this staggering figure by looking at how many coins may actually be on the market. Per a tweet from the firm, Coin Metrics said that it was "widely understood that whilst there are 18.6m bitcoin in existence, many are lost and not available to the market anymore."

Instead, the firm introduced a free float supply model, claiming that contrary to more conventional figures, "a more realistic representation" of bitcoin's supply would be 14.5m.

https://cryptonews.com/news/bitcoin-s-market-cap-may-be-overstated-by-usd-151bn-coin-met-9139.htm

UsmanAshraf

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 18, 2021, 11:31:19 PM »
The totalitarian tendency is also coming to the social sciences, including the study of international relations. When a few months ago a group of proponents of the new ideology accused the influential Copenhagen School and its leaders of racism, "methodological whiteness" and "anti-Black thought. And it is they who are engaged in changing the Western-centric bias in the theory https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2018/03/27/the-case-to-restore-unhyphenated-canadianism.html of international relations. If you were asked to stop racism now, would you agree? Now think about who benefits from this and who wants it to continue.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 06:26:00 PM by UsmanAshraf »

nietznad

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 29, 2021, 06:00:21 PM »
Pardon my odd question, but can you tell me about any good GPUs at affordable prices? I read in one article on New In Tech that Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super is the best option. It is not only 30% faster than the RX 570, but also has significantly lower power consumption, and also has a number of modern technologies in its arsenal, including the NVENC hardware encoder. But I also heard that AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT is good as well. What can you say about that? Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks

AlVaalas

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 21, 2021, 05:05:52 PM »
FANTOM http://www.creditbit.info/ is a DAG-based smart contract platform that solves the scalability and validation time of existing blockchain technology. Transactions on the FANTOM platform are performed asynchronously with instant confirmation, with a transaction fee of less than $ 0.01 per wallet to wallet.

coinmarkettr

• View Profile
  • Re: Cryptonews.com - Latest Crypto News today
    « Reply #251 on: December 23, 2021, 11:48:16 PM »
    thanks for your contribution  :)

ashgold

• View Profile
    « Reply #252 on: January 15, 2022, 12:54:10 PM »
    I'm no longer waiting for the GRANT LOAN because I earn $ 46,700 every 14 days recently

Markeyvius

• View Profile
    « Reply #253 on: April 26, 2022, 03:13:51 PM »
    Recently, I also tried to find a new reliable resource to read the latest news from the world of cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, my search was unsuccessful, as over the past years there have been too many monotonous crypto media publishing the same news. But some time later, my friend advised me to pay attention to this crypto news source called CoinsPaid Media
    At first, I was skeptical because I thought that this media was no different from those I had seen before. Howeveer, after reading a few articles, I realized that I was wrong. Here I can read a lot of original news and interesting articles about the world of cryptocurrencies. I recommend!

Muneeb

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • Bitcoin Exchange Hub - All About Crypto
    « Reply #254 on: May 04, 2022, 08:50:03 PM »
    This time in the world so many crypto lovers are use the news for trading and they make good money through the news becasue almost the market movement depend on the news and also on the world big decision and the market start to move up and down. Crypto news reading is so much important before investment.

.P A R A D I G M A.
    .▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰. NFT METAVERSE
        ``  `  `   ███████████████
      ``  ` .▄██████████████████████▄
     `  `.▄████████████████████████████▄
     ` .██████████████████████████████████
      .████████████████████████████████████
     .██████████████████████████████████████
    .████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████████████████
    ,████████████████████████████████████████
     ?██████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████
      `.██████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████
     `  `  `▀███████████████████████▀
                ▀██████████████▀
            ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄█       ▄███████▀
       ▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀█▄▀
     ▄████████▀▀█▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄
    ███▄▄█▄▄█▀▀▀▀█     ▀▀
           █     ██
          ██
      PARADIGMA  NFT  METAVERSE
    is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI +
    an innovative P2E gaming platform
                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄▄████████████▄▄
              ▄███▀▀        ▀▀███▄
             ███▀   ▄██████▄   ▀██▄
            ▄██▀   ██████████   ▀██▄
       ▄▄██████▄   █▄ ▀██▀ ▄█   ▄██████▄▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
    ██████   ▀████████████████████▀   ██████
    ▀█████▄ ▄▄████████▀  ▀████████▄▄ ▄█████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▄  ▄██████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀▀▀

▄██▀                        ▀██▄
       ███▀            ██            ▀███
     ▄███              ██              ███▄
     ▀▀▀               ██               ▀▀▀
                       ▀▀
      .▰ ▰ ▰TOTAL ITEMS..777!.......

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
        ▄███▄████████████████▄███▄
       ████████████████████████████
      ██████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀████████▄
     ████████      ████▀     ████████
    ▄█████████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████████
    ██████████████████████████████████
    ▀▀██████▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀██████▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████            █████▀▀▀

..J O I N..
      ...MINT NOW...

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services