click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: "Crypto Bounty Hunting" The High Tech Way To Become Rich  (Read 382 times)

Denial11

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
"Crypto Bounty Hunting" The High Tech Way To Become Rich
« on: March 02, 2020, 09:40:23 AM »
Normally when we work with any firm or company they pay us in currencies but In the Crypto bounty Hunting, you get your salary or payment in cryptocurrency. And the big thing you work as a freelancer. Cryptoknowmics gives all the details of crypto bounty hunting because we are the best crypto news provider of the Digital currency world and crypto market.

Sources>>https://www.cryptoknowmics.com/bounty

jurolve

• View Profile
Re: "Crypto Bounty Hunting" The High Tech Way To Become Rich
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 10:14:20 AM »
Would outline Spores - IDO were planned for the late July. Excited with Spores - that's what I find unique, leading Asian NFT marketplace. There're free NFT drops from notable & exclusive creators to users and LPs, NFT swap & wrapping across major blockchains (Ethereum, BSC, Cardano,etc), erasing market fragmentations etc. Would discuss

jurtolrt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 05:12:59 PM »
Talking on what I follow - the first and only blockchain-agnostic protocol to reward nodes for supporting the infrastructure of their blockchain. Standard passive income no matter how many nodes increase. This is unlike decreased APY figures as the pool size increases with the LM programs. The rewards remain the same. Rewards make a big difference as the asset price increases and as history suggests, STRONG pumped from $13 to $140 now and is expected to go north of $600 ( Speculation the team never said this).

toloerrt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 07:33:32 PM »
Talk on what I follow - StrongBlock. The first and only blockchain-agnostic protocol to reward nodes for supporting the infrastructure of their blockchain. Standard passive income no matter how many nodes increase. This is unlike decreased APY figures as the pool size increases with the LM programs. The rewards remain the same. Rewards make a big difference as the asset price increases and as history suggests

juolerr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 12:23:26 PM »
Up to StrongBlock, excited. That's the first and only blockchain-agnostic protocol to reward nodes for supporting the infrastructure of their blockchain. Standard passive income no matter how many nodes increase. This is unlike decreased APY figures as the pool size increases with the LM programs. The rewards remain the same. For non-technical node creators, StrongBlock makes it possible to achieve reliable income from STRONG and native blockchain staking rewards. StrongBlock also acts as a validator on several chains, with staking rewards providing future benefits to STRONG holders. 48K nodes

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 03:13:37 PM »
It sounds pretty cool to me.

Daominchai

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 12:19:14 PM »
Not just bounty hunting can make crypto people rich here, there are a couple of passive income and some fun way to earn like yield farming, staking, play to earn such as $ANRX that lets you play, buy and stake NFTs.

It's really a matter of which style do you prefer.

juoljul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2021, 01:28:29 PM »
Talking on me, excited with Spores - that's what I find unique, leading Asian NFT marketplace. There're free NFT drops from notable & exclusive creators to users and LPs, NFT swap & wrapping across major blockchains (Ethereum, BSC, Cardano,etc), erasing market fragmentations etc. Would discuss

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2021, 03:35:46 PM »
I had not heard of it before. It sounds interesting.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services