click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Wallet Reconstruction -Coin Creation and Compiling -Mining Pools + MORE  (Read 668 times)

crunck

• View Profile

• Coin Creation
  • Windows Compiling
  • Wallet Backgrounds
  • Wallet Links
  • Mining Pool
  • Coin Status

Coin Creation.
I am able to create most coins including sha256, x11, x13 and other algo's.
Your new coin can be POW or POS or a merge of both.
I can organise a premine for you and help you move the chain until POS takes over should you have chosen that option.
New coins come with full SRC code and a windows QT, I can also organise a MAC wallet for a small extra fee.

Windows Compiling
Have you cloned a coin, or purchased the SRC and now need a Windows QT wallet?
I can compile a windows QT wallet for you from your SRC.

Wallet Backgrounds
So you have your new coin and your new Windows QT wallet, but its the standard grey background and bland looking wallet as everyone else has.
I can add a "personalised to your coin" background that will set your wallet apart from everyone else's and compile a new Windows QT for you.

Wallet Links
Why not make your coins wallet as user friendly as you can, and add some useful links to it.
For example in my SandG wallet I have direct clickable links that will take my coin users directly to the following:
  • My ANN thread on here
  • Block Explorer
  • Yobit Exchange
  • Cryptopia Exchange
  • Node list
  • Website
All very useful info that my coins users want to and need to have access to.

Mining Pool
Have you ever wanted your own pool, but don' know where to start, I can take care of everything for you from getting the right VPS to installing all the software needed to run the pool, I also offer complete after care support and will even add your first coin to the pool for you.

Coin Status
Is your coins thread full of people asking for nodes, or what height the coin is at etc etc, well no problem I can also help there as well.
I can add a page all about your coin that shows all the connected nodes, the height, difficulty and a host of other info.
DEMO HERE : http://crunck.tech/nodes/sandg/

Realistic prices, perfect service for new or old coins!

Please PM with your needs, and also see my site : http://crunck.tech

Cheers
Crunck

crunck

• View Profile
Re: Wallet Reconstruction -Coin Creation and Compiling -Mining Pools + MORE
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 11:23:42 AM »

Latest wallet
I did this one yesterday and added extra links to the top menu, also a list of exchange links ( Clickable ) below recent transactions, and updated the background and added exchange images.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services