click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What do you like to do on vacation?  (Read 4044 times)

Lmaomen1

• View Profile
What do you like to do on vacation?
« on: February 12, 2020, 01:31:52 PM »
Go sightseeing? Bask in the sun? Hang out in nature? Something else?

Lilylololi

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What do you like to do on vacation?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 04:19:38 PM »
Depend. For christmas vacation, see old friends and hang out with them. Bake. Gaming. Ski sports and just being lazy. For summer vacations, go to other countries and basking in the sun, go sightseeing and seeing new stuff. While at home n the summer, I love being outside. Fall vacation I like to go to the mountains, and just relax. During easter I also like to go to the mountains, and do ski sports and bask in the sun and afterski  ::)

dutchy1986

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 01:16:12 PM »
Would depend on where I’ve gone but usually all of the things you mention. I’m rarely someone who would just sit by the pool the whole holiday

freprarif

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 01:53:18 PM »
Has anyone been to Schloss Neuschwanstein ? I plan to go there

talulspark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 01:54:45 PM »
I was there, and I can say that I recommend it to everyone! The castle is impressive, the place is lovely and feels like a time of old eras, a pity there are many people. You can tour the area along the beautiful Alpsee lake and another beautiful castle on a small rock - Hohenschwangau. If you are by car visit the nearby towns and villages, very caloric, try the local pastries, coffee. Schloss Neuschwanstein is a place that takes your breath away. An unforgettable experience and a beautiful place.  Extraordinarily beautiful and picturesque. The lake and the cliffs are mesmerizing.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 09:10:12 PM by talulspark »

DemetriusV

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2021, 09:56:34 PM »
Depends. For christmas vacation, see old friends and hang out with them. Bake. Gaming. Ski sports and just being lazy. For summer vacations, go to other countries and basking in the sun, go sightseeing and seeing new stuff. While at home n the summer, I love being outside. Fall vacation I like to go to the mountains, and just relax. During easter I also like to go to the mountains, and do ski sports and bask in the sun and afterski  ::) but always in the background I run my business. It was made possible with the help of  this platform which digitized my manufacturing! Awesome solution! 
Thanks for sharing!  8)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 08:13:11 PM by DemetriusV »

jackson09

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2021, 05:10:30 AM »
I have my art gallery. I like to renovate my house and my gallery when I have free time. I have plenty of different sizes of paintings.  The fun thing is that I have designed this gallery on my own even I hung all the frames and paintings by myself with the picture hanging kits.

Trends

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2021, 04:35:42 PM »
Sunbathe and drink!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services