click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Which pet is best to have?  (Read 798 times)

JavieCoentr

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Which pet is best to have?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2020, 10:32:54 PM »
It is difficult to say what pet is the best to have. Personally I have both a cat and a dog, and I love them. But no matter what pet you choose, you will have to take care of it (here World Pet Express helps me much). In case you are a busy person and don't have enough free time, I wouldn't get a dog as this pet requires more attention and care than many other pets like cats.
Heard about that, but never visited the site to see, do you have more information about it?

Voloron

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2022, 02:55:59 PM »
If you have the time and space, rabbits and other small animals like ferrets can make wonderful pets.

dangarang

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2022, 02:59:12 PM »
It depends on your lifestyle, preferences, and the amount of time and energy you can put into taking care of a pet. Some pets are typically less demanding than others and require less maintenance, such as cats, fish, and small animals like hamsters and guinea pigs. If you're looking for a more interactive pet, consider a dog. I have a Belgian shepherd and have trained him since he was 4 months old. He is a very disciplined boy, and I also registered him as a service dog on https://www.servicedogregistration.org. He is a fearless boy, and I think a dog is the best pet to have.

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2022, 06:45:27 PM »
Make sure you put a lot of thought into it. We recently got a kitten for my daughter thinking it would be less work than a puppy but it's been more than I realized, partly because she zooms through the house and wakes up at night and attacks our feet. My daughter winds up running from her, so that's been irritating.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services