click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Which pet is best to have?  (Read 799 times)

lilla

• View Profile
Which pet is best to have?
« on: January 15, 2020, 05:17:45 PM »
Which pet is best to have? I would like to have less problems with my pet

terish

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Which pet is best to have?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 10:41:29 PM »
I have no animals and no problems.

save34

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 12:40:00 PM »
I have a dog. She is an Australian Kelpie, named Bindi. She came to me with that name, named after Bindi Irwin who is an Australian who has a TV show for children.

I also have 3 cats, all rescues, named Shadow, Tiger, and Lucy. Lucy is 15, Shadow is 11, and Tiger is 5. We live in the desert, so the cats are now inside cats, as we have coyotes and foxes in our immediate neighborhood. In Sacramento, the kitties got to go outside immediately after breakfast, and came in within an hour or two. Tiger, especially would like to go outside, but I can’t trust him not to explore in places besides our backyard, so they all stay inside. Lucy and Shadow don’t seem to mind at all.

I am happy with my pets. I wish for no other pets. They are all sweet, and I care for them with my heart.

AlisaKim4

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 06:52:09 PM »
I want to tell you that pets not only bring a special atmosphere to the family, but also help the children who care for them learn responsibility. If you do not want to have a cat or a dog, and if you do not have much space in the apartment, then you should think about smaller pets.

lilla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 02:07:27 PM »
We have a very tense atmosphere in our house. That is why I want to distract the attention of my children from problems and have a pet for them.

larika

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 02:58:45 PM »
I advise you to get a dog. True, there may be a problem with an unpleasant smell from the mouth of your pet. But this problem is completely solvable. Especially if your pet does not have a genetic predisposition, then up to a year your dog is unlikely to have dental problems. But in order to avoid the appearance of plaque, tartar, an unpleasant odor from the mouth of a pet, it is necessary to monitor the dog’s nutrition and hygiene procedures (brushing your teeth). You will find more information on https://petonbed.com/regular-dental-care-tips-for-dogs/ By the way, on this resource you can also get acquainted with other useful information, for example, about dog training or how to choose a collar.

terish

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 06:30:38 PM »
I have a dog

rhetorically

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 07:56:26 AM »
Dogs are wonderful and they are indeed a human's best friends!

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2020, 11:23:16 AM »
I have a dog, but you need to be ready to go out with your friend.

If you don't want to do it cat is the best variant for you.

SonyaVB

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2020, 02:09:48 AM »
If you want to have fewer problems then consider buying little pets. I wouldn't recommend, say, a rabbit because they bite everything (even wires which can lead to death). Ferrets stink. I love rats and guinea pigs but I understand that not everyone loves rats. Guinea pigs are another story. They are cute, nice, easy to feed (read here, they can eat grapes), and so on.

Roocer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2020, 11:29:32 PM »
I work as an economic writer and I must say, my favorite pets are...fishes! They are so relaxing to watch and feed after tough day of working and writing.

Your pet decision depends on your lifestyle.

qwerty

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2020, 12:58:11 PM »
I have a dog

Erika567

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2020, 07:30:18 PM »
It is difficult to say what pet is the best to have. Personally I have both a cat and a dog, and I love them. But no matter what pet you choose, you will have to take care of it (here World Pet Express helps me much). In case you are a busy person and don't have enough free time, I wouldn't get a dog as this pet requires more attention and care than many other pets like cats.

bigcash2011

• https://mycryptoview.com/
    • View Profile
    • Buy Bitcoins Online
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 10:18:44 AM »
Personally i like to have all sort of pets at my farm but for home i think i only like to have fancy chickens like golden buff and bantams etc because they look good to me and i can take care of them in my home too.

CharleeeeD1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2020, 04:56:30 PM »
If you want to have fewer problems with your pet, I advise you to have a cat. In my life, I have both, but in my opinion, having a cat is easier, because you don't need to go out 2 or 3 times per day. Now, I have 3 cats and some months ago I decided to buy a water fountain for them. After reading some reviews from petsquick.com, I bought the best one which also filters the water. I think I was more excited than my cats. I can say that having pets at home, you will have a great atmosphere.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services