click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Crypto vs RBI Case – Indian Lawyer Ashim Sood Gives Stunning Remark on Crypto  (Read 4261 times)

visionaryfinancial

• Garden Hero
  • VF - Crypto & Blockchain News, Research and Social
    • View Profile
    • Visionary Financial
  • Crypto vs RBI Case – Indian Lawyer Ashim Sood Gives Stunning Remark on Crypto

https://www.visionary-finance.com/news/Crypto-vs-RBI-Case-%E2%80%93-Indian-Lawyer-Ashim-Sood-Gives
    VF - Crypto & Blockchain News, Research and Social

Find Us On Twitter Catering to 12,000+ Daily! @VisionaryFinanc

RileyPk

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Great remarks. I've never heard of this lawyer before, but I like his view on this

alexbend

• View Profile
    I have heard a lot about this lawyer. I aspire to be like him one day through a lot of hard work. I'm not entirely sure about this, but I hear somewhere that he is represented by https://federal-lawyer.com/florida/, where I also want to work in the future. I remember Ashim mentioning that the Supreme Court has faced a balancing act in the instant case, which I find so true. The Court held that the RBI circular had been put away on the grounds of proportionality. I think that this was the best thing that could be done in this situation. What do you guys think?

rachebuck

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Great remarks. I've never heard of this lawyer before, but I like his view on this
    Me too

vicwoods

• View Profile
    Hey, Alex! I can confirm that that is certainly false. Ashim Sood works at a Swedish law firm, vasaadvokat.se, to be precise. I'm also a big fan of all the work he has done and the cases he handled so well. I indeed agreed with Governor Shaktikanta Das when he recently said that the RBI had conveyed its "serious and major concerns." After that case, banks continued to caution their customers against dealing in cryptocurrencies because of the RBI, despite the SC verdict. The RBI remains hostile towards and suspicious of cryptocurrencies, though.

harryrees

• View Profile
    Through this" chain of blocks," as it would be translated into Romanian, cryptocurrency transactions are divided into many small pieces, stored and managed by a group of computers. And with https://waymanandlong.co.uk/ , we can each have our rights and to all is the same. No one is above anyone else. That's why we have to be careful with all that we invest so that we can lose anyone, especially in the crypto market. It is pretty challenging to make money if you do not know.
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 01:58:18 PM by harryrees »

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    True, the RBI has been hostile to cryptocurrencies for quite a while now. I doubt that will change anytime soon.

billiemartin

• Novice
      • View Profile
    As a person that has a lot of lawyers in her company, I find it amusing. I mean, of course, lawyers lie from time to time, but it's a legal lie. They have an agreement with their clients in which they are not allowed to say important things. But any job kind of requires that. Even in medicine, you get to lie a lot. My friends from https://ucmjdefense.com told me that people often think that about them. It doesn't mean that they lie in their personal life. Their job requires them to.

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
    What's with the parade of publicity for your attorneys? Do they pay you for these comments, or are you all bots here?

alexbend

• View Profile
    Hi guys.
    I see such an interesting picture here. It turns out that Ashim cooperates with different companies. That's not surprising these days. He's a free man. I'm not inclined to believe any commenters, but it's possible. A lawyer may work with different firms. The lawyers from Florida say it's a suitable remark. And I tend to believe them, and they're professionals. See for yourself from the page https://www.erasethecase.com/blog/what-does-a-florida-expungement-lawyer-do/ 
    I heard about this guy, too. But I didn't think he was that cool. Not like me, haha, Hanging out on forums to learn information and collect interesting cases.

Quinton45

• View Profile
    I don't know how bitcoin is treated in India, but in other countries, it can result in a criminal conviction. I was recently accused of fraud and all because there was a bug in the system, as it turned out later. There was a difficult lawsuit, which in the end we won only thanks to one of the Best Middlesex County Criminal Lawyers. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I had been defended by an incompetent lawyer. Now I'm thinking of taking a break from working with cryptocurrency for a while to take a moral break from all this.
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 11:55:21 AM by Quinton45 »

rubeelam

• View Profile
    Great remarks.

juradvan

• View Profile
    Indeed, as RileyPk says to be a lawyer as aspiring as him is something to be dreamed of. As such, stepping haphazardly without reconciliation could get off as a crime. Though, companies like https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/7-steps-to-take-to-defend-your-company-during-an-oig-investigation-62630 could really ease the chance on that behalf. Amazing justifications from Mr. Ashim Sood, who is speaking on behalf of the Indian crypto sector. Cryptocurrency does not imply that it is a currency, just as a computer virus does not imply that it is actually a virus! He has my regards for ensuring everyone knows that cryptocurrency can also be a utility or asset.

Muneeb

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • Bitcoin Exchange Hub - All About Crypto
    Crypto is the future of the world and like me so many peoples will trust on this business and this lawyer will also know the future of this market and that the reason that it give the stunning remark about the crypto. Crypto is the future of the world and this time this is the best market for investment then the other businesses.

.P A R A D I G M A.
    .▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰. NFT METAVERSE
        ``  `  `   ███████████████
      ``  ` .▄██████████████████████▄
     `  `.▄████████████████████████████▄
     ` .██████████████████████████████████
      .████████████████████████████████████
     .██████████████████████████████████████
    .████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████████████████
    ,████████████████████████████████████████
     ?██████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████
      `.██████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████
     `  `  `▀███████████████████████▀
                ▀██████████████▀
            ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄█       ▄███████▀
       ▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀█▄▀
     ▄████████▀▀█▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄
    ███▄▄█▄▄█▀▀▀▀█     ▀▀
           █     ██
          ██
      PARADIGMA  NFT  METAVERSE
    is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI +
    an innovative P2E gaming platform
                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄▄████████████▄▄
              ▄███▀▀        ▀▀███▄
             ███▀   ▄██████▄   ▀██▄
            ▄██▀   ██████████   ▀██▄
       ▄▄██████▄   █▄ ▀██▀ ▄█   ▄██████▄▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
    ██████   ▀████████████████████▀   ██████
    ▀█████▄ ▄▄████████▀  ▀████████▄▄ ▄█████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▄  ▄██████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀▀▀

▄██▀                        ▀██▄
       ███▀            ██            ▀███
     ▄███              ██              ███▄
     ▀▀▀               ██               ▀▀▀
                       ▀▀
      .▰ ▰ ▰TOTAL ITEMS..777!.......

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
        ▄███▄████████████████▄███▄
       ████████████████████████████
      ██████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀████████▄
     ████████      ████▀     ████████
    ▄█████████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████████
    ██████████████████████████████████
    ▀▀██████▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀██████▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████            █████▀▀▀

..J O I N..
      ...MINT NOW...

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services