click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What are the best sites to mine bitcoin for free or by investing?  (Read 247 times)

jacob009

• Novice
    • View Profile
The ranking of the best cloud mining and free bitcoin mining website to mine Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash and other cryptocurrencies. updated to 2020.

There are many "scam" sites...when we started with cloud mining and earn bitcoin for free, we find many websites with attractive prices and promises of easy profits, that's why we decided to suggest the most reliable sites currently in the market.

1. Genesis Mining

Genesis mining one of the most trusted sites to mine cryptocurrencies in cloud mining. It is the main site of cloud mining and without a doubt, it is the most reliable along with NuVoo, CCG, Hashflare.io.

2. Jet Mining

Jet mining is a service that offers different packages and allows you to mine ethereum at very low prices, including 1.4$ at this moment.

Jet mining is working continuously for many years, in addition, its servers are very fast and it has an updated panel every 24 hours that shows the fraction of extracted currency.

3. CryptoUniverse

CryptoUniverse is the best legit cloud mining solution and multifunctional cloud mining service provider. The largest mining factory of the Russian Federation with over 20MWt of power.

4. BTC Miner

BTC Miner is a legit and trusted site. BTCminer pool is a trusted online cloud mining company that provides a bitcoin mining service.

5. Hashing24

Hashing24 is a good alternative to Nuvoo and CCG.Hashing24 occupies the good our ranking.

SUUUUUUULI

• View Profile
Re: What are the best sites to mine bitcoin for free or by investing?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 08:50:19 AM »
HASHMAX is also a reliable hosting service provider. They offer reaally low priced electric power!!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services