click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Goldneum | Digital Gold on blockchain  (Read 2345 times)

goldneum

• View Profile
Goldneum | Digital Gold on blockchain
« on: December 26, 2019, 03:25:23 PM »
GOLDNEUM
GOLDNEUM is digital gold's cryptocurrency Token. Goldneum created on Binance Smartchain. Its value based on Ounce Gold.

GOLDNEUM can use to send, receive, Store,trade, exchange and shop.

Token Name : GOLDNEUM TOKEN TICKER : $XAU Decimals : 18 Network : Binance Smartchain Type of : ERC20 TOTAL SUPPLY : 1,000,000 $XAU

Value of Goldneum
Goldneum value based on Gold Ounce (Oz). ONE Goldneum value started as 0.0000001 Gold Ounce (Oz),Future value will reach upto 1000000.0000000 Gold Ounce.

PHYSICAL GOLD
In future GOLDNEUM can use to buy physical Gold. Goldneum supply is maximum 1,000,000 $XAU

Official Website : Coming Soon

Goldneum Specifications:

Token Name     : Goldneum
Token Symbol   : $XAU
Platform           : Binance Smart Chain ( ERC20 )
Total Tokens    :  1,000,000 $XAU
Total Supply     : 2,613.028501  $XAU

Smart Contract
Asset ID          : 0xbECDa5Bc75DdA4Fb52b8f7c30A78a5B44ab9b01E
Asset Details   : https://bscscan.com/token/0xbECDa5Bc75DdA4Fb52b8f7c30A78a5B44ab9b01E

Buy, Sell Goldneum ( $XAU)

https://mint.club/$XAU

Wallet Supported By

1- Metamask
2- Trust Wallet
3-SafePal
4-BitRise Wallet
5-SafeMoon Wallet

« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 02:39:03 PM by goldneum »

pushups44

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Goldneum | Digital Gold on blockchain
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 09:53:15 AM »
So your official website is a Blogspot? That seems very strange to me. It's not exactly enticing to see a project using a free blog platform as an official website.

matoma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 05:08:35 PM »
Is it safe?

Naclean

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 06:22:50 PM »
I am not sure that this is the best way to invest your money. Unfortunately internet is an open platform and almost everyone can make absolutely what he want here, that is why there are a lot of scammers that are only trying to take your money, and it doesnd matter how. Of course there are some honest and safe websites where to buy gold coins, but you must search for them carefully. Because yes, investing in gold, which has the most stable value in the world is a pretty good idea, and if you can, do it, you won't regret.

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 11:47:57 AM »
So your official website is a Blogspot? That seems very strange to me. It's not exactly enticing to see a project using a free blog platform as an official website.
I think this project is unbelievable and very suspicious. I will not invest in projects that are not clear. maybe this way to deceive investors but I think we have to be careful

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 07:49:53 PM »
Mate, maybe the project team is raising capital to buy a serious domain name ^^
And as you may have noticed, we can't find any credible seriousness here, maybe the team needs more time figuring out how to get into the crypto world.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

Olandeep

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2023, 09:00:31 PM »
Is it listed anywhere?

rinegills

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2023, 09:10:54 PM »
Wow, this is really interesting! I love how Goldneum is tying the value of cryptocurrency to physical gold. I just recently started investing in gold after reading some articles from altinvestor.net and I'm glad to see that there are options like Goldneum that allow me to do so in a more modern way. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the value of Goldneum grows in the future and the potential for being able to use it to buy physical gold. Can't wait to see how this develops!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 09:48:41 AM by rinegills »

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2023, 07:14:04 PM »
Are you starting up your trading career? If so then make the very first step right, and that of selecting a reliable, trustworthy and genuine broker. It is where FXOpulence comes in. The name associated with finest quality, regulated by ASIC, with rapid deposit/withdrawals, and countless favorable trading conditions.

You can begin with as low as 100 USD, yet have finest conditions to trade with, so be part of the future, be part of FXOpulence, where you come FIRST!

Further Details At: https://www.fxopulence.com/

#FXOpulence #Forextrading #digitaltrading #ASICregulated

Rashidpk

• View Profile
    • Top Stories
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2023, 07:13:25 AM »
looks good

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services