click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020  (Read 879 times)

shalinimittal

• View Profile
Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020
« on: December 18, 2019, 07:11:39 AM »
Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency. But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

1. Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world. Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants.

One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

2. Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

3. ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases.

Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest.

4. Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer.

The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

5. Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets.

Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year.

6. Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features.

rhetorically

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 08:41:11 AM »
not sure about titan coin but the rest are definitely a big yes to invest

tranduong123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 05:43:46 PM »
Are you serious about investing in USDT? it is a stable currency, its exchange rate fluctuations are very low, how will investors make profits from it?

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 10:09:45 PM »
Just wait for infor about Ethereum with hardforks in future.
I think it will become the future of blockchain field!
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

khanhihi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 11:54:26 AM »
 I know a project called NETBOX, I think you might like it, the project applies. blockchain technology and create many very useful products in the future such as Netbox.Chain & Coin,Netbox.Trust,Netbox.Video,Netbox.Wallet,Netbox.Vote,Netbox.Drive,Netbox.Pay,Netbox.Proxy,Netbox.Store,
Especially with Netbox.Browser is The first decentralized web browser with integrated blockchain node. It includes
Netbox.Wallet, which is credited with rewards for the active usage of the browser, I think this project will bring the more popular blockchain technology
site netbox.global/
 now Netbox Coin ROI is more than 15%

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 11:46:28 PM »
Regarding your list above, I am not really sure to invest in Titan Coin or Tether. I prefer to invest in others. Top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or Ripple are much better for me. I think Tether is the way to keep money, it is not for investment since it is quite stable in price.

kk29

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2019, 05:48:06 AM »
Not sure why you pick Titan coin your top list. My heavy crypto bag are BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP rest adding BAT into list.

bitcoin_1

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2019, 08:47:31 AM »
not sure about titan coin but the rest are definitely a big yes to invest
Even i’m not sure about titan coin. But BTC and ETH are my super coins for 2020 for sure. I got my eyes on them. 

ivankrotevych

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2019, 10:53:41 AM »
I think cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum should be invested. I believe they will grow in the future. But I want to advise you another cryptocurrency. This is the NBX coin. From Netbox.Global. This coin is rapidly gaining popularity. It can already be purchased. But this coin is available for free. You just need to download the Netbox browser. And then you get NBX coins. And this browser pays for its use. Everything is simple. The browser is free and has a good design. And I believe this coin will grow and be on par with bitcoin and ether.
Support them.

vanjava

• Relictum Pro - Blockchain 5.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2019, 02:15:31 PM »
of the 6 cryptos, I am more likely to be bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple. Besides that, Titan Coin is not recommended for me. tether the price is stable and not too good or bad for long-term investment.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 06:32:51 PM by vanjava »
                 ▄▄
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
▓▓▓   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀   ▀▓▓▓
▓▓▓▄       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀         ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
      ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
              ▀█▓▓▓▓█▀

Relictum Pro
|Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology                                                      Whitepaper  |  Yellowpaper  |  ANN
Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry

jenica

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2019, 02:19:49 PM »
I do not fully agree with your opinion, for example as tether it is a stabile coin, but it does not demand the possibility of dumping. While there are many rumors that holding a tether in a long time can disappear on its own

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▄
▄████▀  █████▀▀           ▀████████▄
▄█████   ████    ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀███████
██████   ███   ▄███████████▄   ███████
██████   ██   ██████████████▄  ▀██████
███████   ██   ███████████████   ██████
███████   ██   ████████████▀██   ██████
██████   ██   ▀██████████▄     ▄██████
██████   ███   ▀███████  ▀▀    ███████
▀█████   ████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄  ▀████
▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄            ▀█▄████
▀█████████████████▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

cash

THE MASTERNODES
CRYPTOCURRENCY

Discovering millionaires’
secret with IQ.cash

▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄
    ▄██   ▄███████▀▀      ▄████▄   ▄██▄
   ▀█▀  ████████▀         ███████▄ ▀██▀
      ▄██████▀           ▀█████████▄
    ▄██████▀               ▀█████████▄
   ▄█████▀ ▄██▄             ▀██████████▄
  █████▀    ▀███▄        ▄██▄ ▀███████▀
 █████        ▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▀
▄███▀           ▀██▀ ▄███▀        ▀
███                ▄███▀
██               ▄███▀  ▄
▀              ▄███▀   ███▄
             ▄███▀      ▀███▄
           ▄███▀          ▀███▄
         ▄████              ▀███▄
        ████▀                ▀████

IQ.cash splits its block reward 57% to
Masternodes (ROI 380%), 43% to Miners
and 6% is reserved for Best Traders
project or IQ ecosystem (DAO)

pwt22

• Relictum Pro Project
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2019, 06:30:59 PM »
I think you need to add BNB, BCH and get rid of Titan. I don't think I found anything special from Titan and don't recommend investing in 2020.
                 ▄▄
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
▓▓▓   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀   ▀▓▓▓
▓▓▓▄       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀         ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
      ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
              ▀█▓▓▓▓█▀

Relictum Pro
|Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology                                                    /Whitepaper/  |  /Yellowpaper/  |  /ANN/
/Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry/

khanhihi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2019, 02:41:20 PM »
I know a project called NETBOX, I think you might like it, the project applies. blockchain technology and create many very useful products in the future such as Netbox.Chain & Coin,Netbox.Trust,Netbox.Video,Netbox.Wallet,Netbox.Vote,Netbox.Drive,Netbox.Pay,Netbox.Proxy,Netbox.Store,
Especially with Netbox.Browser is The first decentralized web browser with integrated blockchain node. It includes
Netbox.Wallet, which is credited with rewards for the active usage of the browser, I think this project will bring the more popular blockchain technology
site netbox.global

Yuliia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2019, 04:51:39 PM »
The cryptocurrency market is at a stage of volatile growth. The number of people who demonstrate a direct interest in cryptocurrencies is growing rapidly. This applies to both professional players (and ordinary users). Netbox.Global is the first decentralized blockchain-enabled web browser!
This is in my opinion the perfect browser from the user's point of view! Netbox.Browser is an application for computers and mobile devices that provides the functioning of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network. I recommend that you join the Netbox platform and enjoy services and benefits that you have not previously used on the Internet and in your browser.
I see a huge prospect in this high-quality and reliable project. The team works efficiently and is result-oriented. Responsibility for completing a task and finding reliable partners. The project has excellent features and stability. I hope that the project will grow more and more. Do not waste time - join!  https://netbox.global/

Steven_nevetSS

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2019, 11:22:51 AM »
Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency. But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

1. Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world. Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants.

One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

TITAN?!!?!??!?  You kidding right.  You just trying to pump your project/investment cause its way way down.
No trading going on and you put it up with Bitcoin LOLOL    ;D ;D ;D

Joke of the year

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services