click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Betroar.io – Try Bit Brawlers! 💰  (Read 249 times)

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
    • View Profile
Betroar.io – Try Bit Brawlers! 💰
« on: December 13, 2019, 11:32:12 AM »

UPDATE:11/26: 200 More Airdrops Added!
See Full Update Here

Betroar.io – Insert Coin and Win Big!

Are you bored with bitcoin dice and bustabit? Get ready for the newest bitcoin betting game, combining heart-pounding, instant action with retro arcade fun!

If you’re a 90’s kid like me, you probably spent a ton of time (and quarters!) in the arcades playing classic fighters like Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat. However, my best memories from the arcade actually came from when I was in line waiting to play. My local arcade pulled in a pretty big crowd, which meant VERY long lines to play the newest fighting game. My friends and I quickly figured out that betting our quarters on the games being played made the wait a lot more fun. In fact, most of us found it more fun than actually playing the game itself.

Introducing Bit Brawlers at Betroar.io - the world’s first peer to peer arcade game bitcoin betting mashup!

Inspired by our nostalgic days at the video arcade, Bit Brawlers is your chance to travel back in time and win a lot more than just a few quarters. The game runs 24/7 and constantly pits over 9000 AI-controlled fighting game characters against each other. The rules are simple, pick the winner of each match and win the bitcoin! Odds are determined in real time by the amount bet on each fighter and you bet against other players, NOT against the house.

The onscreen action can be so insane that it feels like something out of a fever dream!      

Click Here to Play Bit Brawlers and Claim Your Instant .001 BTC Founders Faucet Airdrop

To help start the action, I’ve been authorized to exclusively offer a 0.001 BTC founder’s faucet airdrop to the first 200 bitcointalk members! Simply go to Betroar.io, create your account and don’t forget to give feedback about your experience here. You must fully bet the founder’s faucet airdrop 15 times before you can withdraw to an external wallet.

In addition to the founder’s faucet above, our regular faucet is available to all players. If you decide to deposit funds via bitcoin to your Betroar.io account, then we offer a 100% MATCH bonus and double your deposit. We also offer a 50% reload bonus where we match your future deposits by 50%.

What is even better than generous faucets and deposit bonuses? How about the best referral bonus around? Not only will you earn 50% commission for the lifetime of the players you refer, you'll also get an instant referral bonus of .00021 BTC added directly to your account for every new player who signs up using your link, even if they never make a deposit! (No rollover requirement on commission, 10x on instant bonus)

You can even tell people you refer about the founder’s faucet and regular faucet! This is perfect for anyone who wants to write articles on medium, steemit, etc or have a signature campaign on bitcointalk! We also make it easy to share on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp. I bet there’s even a way that someone could figure out how to attract players away from dull dice sites and to Betroar.io instead! Want to sweeten the pot for your new referrals? You can share any % of your commission with them automatically to keep them earning for you.

What’s even better than gambling on real time arcade action? How about sports and esports betting with the best odds in the industry! We offer hundreds of markets to bet on including sports such as: Football (FIFA), American Football (NFL), Australian Rules Football, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket , NHL, MMA, Boxing, Golf, and more! We also offer betting on esports such as: CS:GO, DOTA2, League of Legends, PUBG, Overwatch, Rocket League, and more! You can bet on which team will win, bet handicaps, the over/under, and more!

Here’s all the features of Betroar.io in case TL;DR:

1.   Player vs Player Arcade Action Bitcoin Betting!
2.   Over 9000 fighting game characters to bet on!
3.   Full-service bookie for sports and esports betting with best odds!
4.   This is equally a game of skill and a game of chance.
5.   0.001 BTC Founder’s Airdrop to 1st 200 bitcointalk members.
6.   Regular instant faucet available to everyone every hour!
7.   Deposits and Withdrawals in Bitcoin. The original and best cryptocurrency. Funds stored in a cold wallet for extra security.
8.   50% commission + 0.00021 BTC instant bonus referral program. You earn 50% from the platform fee from every player you refer for life.
9.   The platform fee is 1% deducted from your winning bet. Betroar.io will push revenue from the platform fee back into advertising, more contests, more unique faucets, and tournaments!
10.   Betroar.io has guides as well as live customer service to show mainstream gamblers and gamers not familiar with bitcoin how to easily obtain bitcoin with their credit card or bank account which will help the entire bitcoin community!
11.   Completely anonymous betting with no KYC.
12.   4% APR compounding interest on all Bitcoin deposits.
13.   Absolutely insane and mind blindingly surreal arcade action that’s guaranteed to deliver an endorphin flood that no other gambling game can match!

Please post your feedback and questions on this thread. This is a soft launch before we advertise the platform more heavily in the crypto space. This is a great opportunity for affiliates to refer people now.

Insert Coin at Betroar.io and Feel the Fever!

ANN BITCOINTALK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203214.0

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services