click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How One Startup Will Use Blockchain Tech to Disrupt Online Gaming  (Read 406 times)

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
[CoinDesk] How One Startup Will Use Blockchain Tech to Disrupt Online Gaming

Play, a Chinese/international startup team that plans to disrupt the incumbent online game industry using blockchain tech to remove trust, has recently 'gone public' as a decentralized autonomous company (DAC) on crowdfunding platform DACx.com.

In its prospectus, Play claims it offers a third-party verifiable mechanism to ensure true randomness and fairness for gamers by placing the games' logic on a blockchain.

http://www.coindesk.com/one-startup-will-use-blockchain-disrupt-online-gaming/
★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

SonyaVB

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: How One Startup Will Use Blockchain Tech to Disrupt Online Gaming
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 11:47:26 AM »
It's nice to see that. Actually, such startups are very promising in my mind. Actually, I try to follow all startup news and events. This list of startup events in 2020 will be quite interesting for people who want to start their own business in 2020.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services