click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: GIVEAWAY 0.75 ETH + 0.25 ETH X REF  (Read 211 times)

pasieldil

• Novice
    • View Profile
GIVEAWAY 0.75 ETH + 0.25 ETH X REF
« on: December 05, 2019, 04:07:09 PM »
Founded in December 2017, BitAsset is a digital asset platform based in Taiwan that applies traditional financial institution offerings with multiple fiat gateways.
This includes mature transaction, service, and risk control processes.
The team reportedly has banking backgrounds from the likes of JP Morgan and American Bank.
Another feature is an automated market monitoring system to alert users of market and trading risks and the provision of 24/7 client services to users.
BitAsset Exchange are giving out 2 million dollars worth of ETH to the crypto community.
Complete the tasks below and you will receive 0.75 ETH (≈ $110) and extra 0.25 (≈ $36) for each friend you refer, BitAsset is already listed on CoinMarketCap
1. Join our Group
2. Join our News channel
 Refer friends to earn more.
BitAsset trade volume and market listings | CoinMarketCap

Referral link: http://t.me/BitAssetOfficialBot?start=988259533

daernhii

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: GIVEAWAY 0.75 ETH + 0.25 ETH X REF
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 08:58:12 PM »
scam

pasieldil

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 11:45:04 AM »
@daernhii
Certainly it seems strange that they give away ETH so easily. However, it seems not to be scam. Expect February 5 for certainty. Bye

daernhii

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 07:55:52 PM »
You can fool yourself, but you don’t need to fool users. They have a promotion on the site, but it’s not as generous as this scam. And the telegram group does not match the official group from the official website. And when I wrote that this was a scam, they immediately blocked me - in real groups the admin would try to explain something to me. With generous distributions, there is always a good system against fraud, and here you can get millions by subscribing to a group in Telegram. A common scam aimed at users who want to make easy money.

pasieldil

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 10:36:46 PM »
I don't try to fool anyone. It seems strange that ETH gift but it is so until proven otherwise. Hi

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services