click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: CFD trading? The old Forex alternative?  (Read 151 times)

LForward1

• Novice
    • View Profile
CFD trading? The old Forex alternative?
« on: December 03, 2019, 01:08:01 AM »
Hello everyone!
Has anyone of you traded with the help of CFDs? Does it differ a lot from a simple trading?
Is it an advantageous trading? Need some information as I would like to try something new

MrSandman

• View Profile
Re: CFD trading? The old Forex alternative?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 08:57:07 AM »
Hi LForward1! Do you have some trading experience behind your back? Because traders usually start with Forex, commodities, stocks trading and then switch to CFDs (if they want to).

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 03:29:54 PM »
Is CFD trading old? I didn't know about that. I believed that I'm a pioneer in that area. You don't often hear about people trading CFDs, it is not that known by the traders, although it is not less profitable. To be honest, I enjoy trading CFDs more than Forex, stocks or commodities. It is kind of the same thing but they differ. To my friends who are in the game for a long period of time, I always recommend switching to CFDs. I don't know if it happened to you, but it seemed to you that Forex is getting boring and you would like to change something? Well, CFDs allow you that. If it seems interesting to you and you would like to know more about CFDs, at Investous you can find detailed articles about CFDs and/or you can immediately start trading CFDs.

Lmaomen1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 04:01:08 PM »
Is CFD trading old? I didn't know about that. I believed that I'm a pioneer in that area. You don't often hear about people trading CFDs, it is not that known by the traders, although it is not less profitable. To be honest, I enjoy trading CFDs more than Forex, stocks or commodities. It is kind of the same thing but they differ. To my friends who are in the game for a long period of time, I always recommend switching to CFDs. I don't know if it happened to you, but it seemed to you that Forex is getting boring and you would like to change something? Well, CFDs allow you that. If it seems interesting to you and you would like to know more about CFDs, at Investous you can find detailed articles about CFDs and/or you can immediately start trading CFDs.
I think I'll give it a try. I don't have anything to lose and if you're right I'll give you credits. It is easy to start with your Investous broker?

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 10:41:10 PM »
I love working with FreshForex broker, as thanks to them there are so many benefits. The biggest advantage is that there is low spreads, high leverages, bonuses and over 130 instruments to pick from. So all this works really well to anyone’s advantage to do well.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services