click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: One of the best mining soft Utopia  (Read 1448 times)

Lore

• View Profile
Re: One of the best mining soft Utopia
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2020, 03:54:08 PM »
Well, in general, I was not going to mine from the phone, so I also specified whether there would be such a function in the mobile application. But now, and because of the economic crisis that has almost come, I'm afraid that the release may be delayed.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2020, 07:15:56 PM »
I don't believe it will be postponed. Developers can simply continue to work from home. And as I don't think that their team is very big, so everything should be fine. There may be problems only if some of them will catch coronavirus. I hope it won't happen.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2020, 11:35:22 AM »
Yes, let's hope that the developers will not abandon this project! I have studied several articles and have already installed this application for myself. I can say that so far I have not encountered any problems.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2020, 12:27:09 PM »
Have you joined COVID-19 chat? Sometimes there are really interesting inside news that can't be found in mass media. Moreover, as we're all home now, mobile version is not so important :) Stay home, be safe and enjoy a good product.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2020, 01:03:42 PM »
Oh yes, of course this is a VERY cool chat. I found a lot of interesting news there.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2020, 03:37:26 PM »
I think people share their experience there as they believe they're anonymous. That only gives me additional confidence. Facebook will die soon, more people should know about Utopia. I'm sure no one wants to have scanned copies of all chats somewhere in the cloud.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services