click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: One of the best mining soft Utopia  (Read 1451 times)

Kerlist

• View Profile
Re: One of the best mining soft Utopia
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2020, 03:38:51 PM »
Right, but for some reason now it works like that. Maybe it depends on the country in which the exchange was registered, I don't know. Now looking for anonymous alternatives.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2020, 12:23:36 PM »
When Utopia will release its coin you could do online payments there anonymously. But I have no idea when do they paln to do that. Probably this year together with a mobile version release.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2020, 12:34:11 PM »
I think there's no sense waiting it as we don't even know Crypton value till now. So it's not for me now, I have some savings in btc and eth and need some good exchangers.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2020, 09:46:33 PM »
But it shouldn't stop you from holding and earning Crypton. It doesn't require anything, just run the soft and let it work. Maybe it will become really valuable one day. Anyway, extra money are never bad.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2020, 04:06:19 PM »
You're right, especially due to the fact that it's possible now to exchange crypton to usd. The rate is 1 to 1, but I'm thinking how to withdraw dollars anonymously.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2020, 11:33:12 AM »
You're right, especially due to the fact that it's possible now to exchange crypton to usd. The rate is 1 to 1, but I'm thinking how to withdraw dollars anonymously.
Through the other crypto wallet maybe? Anyway, now it gets some sense to mine the coin if I can use it already. I'll try to find more info.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2020, 12:44:33 PM »
As I know, there's no connection to any other wallets as it's automatically not safe and not anonymous. No matter there are lots of wallets that doesn't require any id verification.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2020, 10:55:18 AM »
I hope they'll work it out one day. I think that for now they're busy with mobile version development. And we can continue mining especially as it doesn't require anything special.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2020, 03:22:38 PM »
By the way, here's a nice website https://utopiaecosystem.com/ It's a blog of some user, he writes about the latest news, usage cases and runs different activities and competitions where you can win some coins. Some prizes are really valuable.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2020, 12:02:18 PM »
Thanks for sharing a link! I like the blog and at least someone decided to attract users with activities. I've looked through the results of meme competition and I'm absolutely sure I'll win all the prizes if I knew about it earlier. As they were not really good:) Waiting for the new ones.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2020, 04:21:43 PM »
Agree :) They were too childish, especially when there are lots of free online services now that help to create really good memes. Anyway, it was funny. Waiting for new activities also.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2020, 11:10:58 AM »
I've read there also that crp has to be 3.5$ already. But why don't developers open it to the market? They're waiting for a bigger amount to be mined or what? They can lose time and people will lose interest. As for now it looks like I'm mining air.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2020, 03:05:39 PM »
I don't know, there may be different reasons for that. Waiting for more coins, having no opportunity, maybe they don't plan to open it to the market at all. They have to give is some news at least. As everyone are just trying to guess the next steps.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2020, 10:37:06 AM »
Has anyone heard something about the release of a mobile application? can it also be mined on it? how then is it possible if it will essentially slow down the work of the gadget?

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2020, 02:50:54 PM »
All the information we have is that the app will be released this year. When exactly and how, no one knows. I believe that all the information will be available together with release. And what's the point mining on phone, when you can run the app on your pC?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services