click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: One of the best mining soft Utopia  (Read 1449 times)

Klassew

• View Profile
One of the best mining soft Utopia
« on: December 02, 2019, 10:03:37 AM »
Guys, what’s that Crypton new altcoin which can be mined easily without slowing down the PC? It’s a kind of all-in-one service called Utopia, and during the time you run it, you can mine that coin. They call it a payment unit of that soft. Had anyone tried it already? I thought the mining era passed away already, but it sounds interesting.

And Utopia itself is a totally encrypted soft which lets us stay anonymous and free. As I’ve understood, the more users join Utopia - the more powerful it becomes, and more Crypton can be mined. Like we can build everything ourselves. I hadn’t found that coin on the global market yet, but I think when more people will mine it, it’ll become more powerful and will be released outside the soft also.

Kerlist

• View Profile
Re: One of the best mining soft Utopia
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 11:57:21 AM »
I've tried it even during the beta and now using the full released version. I'm mostly pleased with the soft, the only disadvantage is that coin is available inside the soft only. I'm not sure if it will be released on the market one day.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 12:26:29 PM »
Then what's the point inventing some coin which can't be used outside the soft? I think the developers are waiting for more users to come that will mine it and make it valuable in order to make a full release after that.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 11:48:53 AM »
But there are lots of altcoins that are released from the very beginning and people can look after it's progress and make a choice. Moreover it will be a good marketing step. So have no idea.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 11:01:40 AM »
I can't even mine coin right now. What's the problem? It's 0 all the time. Do you have the same issue or I have to check my settings?

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 12:33:02 PM »
It doesn't work for me too. I think that a new version is coming and probably a release also. So now I'm using other functions only and inviting new people with an affiliate link.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 11:15:30 AM »
I totally forgot about an affiliate, I should do the same thing! I have a lot of friends from IT which are really interested in that kind of soft and I was just telling them the name of it, while I could earn a little reward for inviting them. Thank you!
Btw, did you invite lots of people as I know many are scared using the soft?

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2019, 03:28:08 PM »
My friends are okay with that. They're not so paranoid about the code. Moreover mining is available again. They just improved the soft and changed the requirements in order to make it work better. So update the soft and check whether your PC is suitable for that.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2019, 12:57:23 PM »
You're right, we can become rich again! :) Have you mined a lot already? Just interesting whether it works for all the people in a same way.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 11:55:33 AM »
I think it's impossible to check as we don't know it's value. It probably depends on the time you run the soft and maybe on your PC characteristics. If they will release the coin one day it will be more clear.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 05:14:36 PM »
How is it possible then to run a business if the coin value is unknown till now. I hope they will release it soon or at least set the value. As the exchanges can work inside the soft also.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2020, 04:16:17 PM »
How is it possible then to run a business if the coin value is unknown till now. I hope they will release it soon or at least set the value. As the exchanges can work inside the soft also.
You can run the business and accept eth and btc for example to start with. And then when the coin value will be known you'll add crp also.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2020, 08:26:51 PM »
You can run the business and accept eth and btc for example to start with. And then when the coin value will be known you'll add crp also.
Oh, well.. You're right, bro. I think I would do like that as I know that people are using btc as a mean of payment a lot now. And some are even looking for services that accept not only PayPal, but crypto also. I have to check the niches. Thanks!

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2020, 04:13:45 PM »
There are a lot of them. Moreover, exchange will be a good choice. As many of them are asking for documents proving the ways of earning coins. And here no one will care.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2020, 04:00:10 PM »
You're serious? Never heard of it. Crypto was invented as an anonymous coin, right?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services