click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Verification of account/Don't want to share my personal data. To try fake id?  (Read 233 times)

brainstorm212

• Novice
    • View Profile
hello everyone! Just curios if anyone of you used fake id in order to hide your personality. Is it worth? What will be if somebody will know it?

BitcoinBoy

• View Profile
In the summer of 2011, the Washington post reported on a very unusual product from China-fake American identity cards that could be obtained through the Internet. The students detained by the police said that they used fake IDS from China to visit bars and restaurants, as well as other needs.

One ordered ID cost $300, two "documents" could be purchased for $400, when ordering 75 copies, the cost of one ID was $75. The recipients of the fake IDS were students from Illinois, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Florida, Georgia and Pennsylvania.

The punishment for using fake American passports is very severe: this offense is classified as very serious (federal felony) with a minimum term of imprisonment — 10 years. Even tougher sanctions await those caught repeatedly in such an act or who used an American passport to commit a crime.

Punishment awaits not only those who use fake or foreign American passports, but also those who are engaged in the manufacture of fakes or the sale of real passports. However, all these measures do not stop criminals.

As you can see, the U.S government fouht against that stuff back in 2011. So, it's not insecure for you. Don't try to do it. Unless you use it once in in a year or something. And it's gonna be a really good ID.

MrSandman

• View Profile
hello everyone! Just curios if anyone of you used fake id in order to hide your personality. Is it worth? What will be if somebody will know it?

Using fake ID is absolutely illegal, but almost everyone uses it. If you don't want the cops to lock you up, you need to choose your document wisely. I used a fake ID at my 19 to buy alcohol. It was good enough, so I didn't throw if away. It lies with my other documents and waiting for me to use it, LOL. I think, next time I buy some stuff from the internet, I will use my fake ID. I bought it from the professionals. My friend Mark shared this link with me https://fidvendors.is/. There's a site with fake ID shop reviews. You can use it to see, is your fake ID shop is a scam or not. They are also reviewing the quality of a production.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:12:18 AM by MrSandman »

Arafen

• View Profile
I tried it. I have a fake page on social networks and I had to provide a photo or scan of my documents. For this I used the passport-cloud site with PSD document templates. I bought the source code and made myself a driver's license and the registration was successful.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services