click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Your main job?  (Read 3389 times)

Ellen_FX

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Your main job?
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2021, 11:47:13 AM »
Have you invested in Crypto?

rachebuck

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2021, 11:44:09 PM »
Crypto has always been a job for me. One of the many to tell the truth. I never could stay put in one place, and I have always been afraid of losing my job and remaining unemployed. I also could never choose just one, so that's why I also work as a car dealer and a locksmith at https://mylocallocksmithtx.com/my-local-locksmith-in-grapevine/. Even with all these jobs, crypto, forex, and stocks are my favorites. I have always found the process of how all of it works extremely interesting. There hasn't been a day when I haven't traded or bought anything in the crypto world in the last ten years.

billiemartin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2021, 10:59:06 PM »
I work as a firefighter now. A lot of people might think this is an easy job, but it isn't. It's pretty complicated and dangerous. Even the studying process was challenging. I used to struggle a lot. But then a classmate recommended I join some courses on https://firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au. They even presented me with an article about the problems of a firefighter. Somehow, it helped me fix mine. I'm really grateful to them. Now I can proudly say I'm an accomplished firefighter.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 07:19:14 PM by billiemartin »

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2021, 06:58:59 PM »
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids, ages 9 months, 2, and 3 years old. Started trading as a way to make extra income. It wasn't absolutely necessary because my husband makes good money as a welder, but it's helped a ton with bills. I also have some dreams of starting my own business or helping my mom start hers, but I'll probably wait until my kids are in school to pursue that one.

Marinad123

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2022, 08:14:48 AM »
i is a crypto

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services