click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Your main job?  (Read 3397 times)

Vividare

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Your main job?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2020, 04:18:21 PM »
I have my own business in Dubai and it brings me more than $ 5,000 a month.

starshrek

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2020, 09:37:04 AM »
well since quarantine I've been working remotely
I'm a freelance programmer (work with apps and software mostly)

Omjhonatan

• Abu Adam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2020, 10:07:25 AM »
I'm doing bussiness on my own. I'm HVAC technician anda also selling CCTV. Doang bounty for extra and legit money

Redix

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2020, 05:36:03 AM »
Unfortunately, I got fired a month ago and don't have a normal job. The only thing that helps me to exist is betting.
Don't worry, there are many things that you can do as long as you want to work hard.
Normal job? What is a normal job? Is there an abnormal job in your view? I don't think normal is a proper term to describe a job.
IMO, you shouldn't rely on betting. You are better to be a trader or get other jobs!

Jackanapes

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2020, 07:02:42 PM »
My main job is running my small auto repair shop, and I sometimes do the repairs myself especially now that I got a new scanner.

Feara

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2020, 01:38:27 PM »
i'm a content manager and also photographer for instagram

Omjhonatan

• Abu Adam
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2020, 01:53:06 AM »
Unfortunately, I got fired a month ago and don't have a normal job. The only thing that helps me to exist is betting.
Don't worry, there are many things that you can do as long as you want to work hard.
Normal job? What is a normal job? Is there an abnormal job in your view? I don't think normal is a proper term to describe a job.
IMO, you shouldn't rely on betting. You are better to be a trader or get other jobs!
Maybe he got other normal job like feeding crocodile.thats abnormal for me thought ;D

Cily7878

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2020, 02:51:56 PM »
I am an owner of a small business and cureently using outsource customer service in order to develop it in a full way. This kind of a service helps to develop business really fast and without any problems at all. They are calling and giving the information concerning the business, service etc.

CharlieWex

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2020, 01:32:03 PM »
Hello guys, is the crypto job only for your side job? So, what is your main job in real life? I am curious to know about it...  ;)
I do web design. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm going to be a pro.

alonsopatrick

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2020, 03:36:32 AM »
I am a life coach by profession. I offer life coaching services and also teach spiritual life improvement and how to improve your emotional intelligence aka eq.

licina

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2021, 06:21:34 PM »
Hey everyone. Guys, I want you to pay attention, that the main job is very important at the quarantine. It gives more confidence, you believe in tomorrow. I found on this site exitadviser.com info about selling a business. The most important that I work for myself, and I hire people online. I know that everything is possible when you really want it. You may try it and then share your success with me ;)

Coilavana

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2021, 01:16:20 AM »
Is it worth working as a firefighter?

Waniciala

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2021, 02:02:50 AM »
I can tell you with confidence that, yes, it is a very prestigious profession. Moreover, it pays well. Besides, you will never lose your job, even during a pandemic. While most of the population was sitting at home, firefighters were always working. I, too, thought about becoming a firefighter; I even found many websites that told me what I needed to know to become a firefighter. Because of my poor health, it didn't work out for me. It's my dream, so now I exercise every day to definitely pass by next year.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 05:36:13 PM by Waniciala »

Ellen_FX

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2021, 04:28:17 AM »
Hello friends, are you interested in establishing an income method through Binary Trading Options and Cryptocurrency Investment in the comfort of your home without interrupting your daily activities or work, please add WhatsApp number +16784606750 or send me a DM now for more information.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2021, 08:34:02 AM »
I am a freelancer, too, and cryptos are just a small part of it.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services