click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Car insurance for a day?  (Read 949 times)

BitcoinBoy

• View Profile
Car insurance for a day?
« on: November 12, 2019, 09:33:19 PM »
Guys, is it possible to find a car insurance for a day?

brainstorm212

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Car insurance for a day?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 01:09:25 PM »
Hey! I used insurance for 24 hours. Nothing impossible - just go and buy it, LOL.

MrSandman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 01:15:25 PM »
That's a strange question for bitcoin forum. Good for you I've found this thread. I've rented a car for a day  - I was moving to Chicago with all my stuff. Riding there, I almost had an accident. It made me think, that buying 24-hour insurance was a great idea. Some companies can help you with that. Here - https://www.cheapautoinsurance.com/article/what-one-day-24-hour-car-insurance is some information about it. 24-hour insurance cost much more than a long-term one, but sometimes it is better for you, if you don't have your own car, for example.

Lilylololi

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 06:02:02 PM »
That's a strange question for bitcoin forum. Good for you I've found this thread. I've rented a car for a day  - I was moving to Chicago with all my stuff. Riding there, I almost had an accident. It made me think, that buying 24-hour insurance was a great idea. Some companies can help you with that. Here - https://www.cheapautoinsurance.com/article/what-one-day-24-hour-car-insurance is some information about it. 24-hour insurance cost much more than a long-term one, but sometimes it is better for you, if you don't have your own car, for example.

I don't think that it's a strange question for bitcoin forum as it's posted in the correct section :)
All in all, thank you for information, but I guess that insurance for 24 hours is not profitable as it may pass 24 hours and then the insurance is inactive...

Mifto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 02:30:36 PM »
Initially, I could not understand what is the point of insuring a car for one day, then I realized that this applies to rented cars, although as far as I know they should be insured by the company.

pritka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 12:37:39 AM »
If you're renting, sure, as what has already been posted earlier. Otherwise though, they're generally for owning the car yourself, could have phrased that better. You can also toss in a dashcam (not literally though!) to make sure you have an added layer of protection should accidents or road conflicts happen, at least according to this resource. Good even for traveling at night, so there's that.

kalvinbrown

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 09:38:55 PM »
hi, there's nothing unusual here. I once had insurance for 24 hours, but this is extremely inconvenient, because I had to drive a car for a little more than a day and I was constantly thinking about my expired insurance. now I already have the usual insurance for a year, which suits me in everything. you can look for some options here https://www.moneyexpert.com/car-insurance/. You can always now about the best deals and anytime you can switch to a new, better deal if you find one that's right for you. I do so and thus save my money

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services