click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Storeum, an ecommerce related coin  (Read 360 times)

tsakf

• View Profile
Storeum, an ecommerce related coin
« on: November 09, 2019, 05:31:51 AM »
In finance, there is a natural supply and demand, that creates commerce. Over time, the supply rate of fiat currency, has grown very fast. This is called inflation. Storeum coin was created, to have a cryptocurrency used for transactions, free from tax and fees. It can be used, anywhere in the world, without restrictions. Storeum token (STO), can be used as a primary form of payment, not only, in the Storeum marketplace, but is integrated in various supplier websites, and eCommerce platforms.

One of the biggest and most predominant issues, is, that consumers, cannot buy anything with a penny or a dollar, in most cases. Many years ago, fiat currency, was more valuable, and had a limited amount to go round. As years progress, it is difficult to save fiat money. This is solely caused, by the current inflation model, as money is created constantly, from the central banks. Storeum, does not want to replace fiat money. The aim is, to provide a unique approach, by creating an ecosystem, unattached, to the current inflationary model. The token has limited supply, and allows token holders, to have full control, over their finances, at all times.

Storeum, seeks to create, a decentralized version, of eBay, or Craigslist, a blockchain marketplace, thar users can buy or sell, using Ethereum, as the common payment method. Storeum, is around an idea, of free listings, with a minimal transaction fee, to attract as many users, as possible. The smart contract technology, allows STO marketplace, to ensure safety, executability, intracability, and verifyability, of a transaction. This ensures, that peer to peer transactions, can be done, without hassle.

The Storeum token, was created in January 2019. To this day, the primary use of STO is, within the Storeum, marketplace. The total supply, is limited to 280,000,000 STO. The token, is an Ethereum ERC=20 token.

http://storeum.co/
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

frankgriffin

• View Profile
Bobby Stephens
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 12:01:36 PM »
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...   

tsakf

• View Profile
Re: Bobby Stephens
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 11:20:09 AM »
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...   

Thank you very much for your response.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

bitcoin_1

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Storeum, an ecommerce related coin
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 12:40:57 PM »
Great information. I never knew about this coin. Thanks for sharing. Would do you have to say about this coins future?

tsakf

• View Profile
Re: Storeum, an ecommerce related coin
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2019, 06:10:34 AM »
Great information. I never knew about this coin. Thanks for sharing. Would do you have to say about this coins future?

I don't do analysis. I just highlight, what projects, I think that they are interesting.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services