click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [FOR SALE] Dofollow Backlinks on my Quality Mainstream Websites  (Read 155 times)

st33lmaiden

• View Profile
[FOR SALE] Dofollow Backlinks on my Quality Mainstream Websites
« on: November 03, 2019, 03:09:04 AM »
I own a couple of websites with quality traffic and good SEO numbers. They are not specifically crypto related but they do contain tech, business or money categories and we sometimes post about news in crypto industry. Lately I've been receiving lots of inquiries from crypto webmasters that wanted to have a guest post published on those sites. So i decided to offer the same service on this forum.

Why guest post?

Guest posting and SEO work well together within Google's guidelines. Publishing useful content on high quality and relevant websites is likely to benefit your search engine ranking position and ultimately bring more traffic to your website.

Here are some stats:

SITE #1

Domain Authority (DA): 80
Domain Rating (DR): 75
Alexa ranking: 30.000
Language: English
Additional info: General magazine with tech categories, Google News approved
Price (per article): 110 EUR

SITE #2

Domain Authority (DA): 51
Domain Rating (DR): 48
Alexa ranking: 43.000
Language: Croatian
Additional info: One of the biggest tech news sites in Croatia, Google News approved
Price (per article): 75 EUR

SITE #3

Domain Authority (DA): 62
Domain Rating (DR): 60
Alexa ranking: 55.000
Additional info: General blog with tech category, 20 years old, Google News approved

SITE #4

Domain Authority (DA): 70
Domain Rating (DR): 72
Alexa ranking: 50.000
Additional info: General website with tech category, Google News approved

SITE #5

Domain Authority (DA): 45
Domain Rating (DR): 22
Alexa ranking: 1.250.000
Additional info: Tech/Gadgets website, low price
Price (per article): 30 EUR

Note:

- Each site has thousands of articles published through years and guest posts will always be a minority of content, below 0.1% of total articles published.
- Each guest post can contain a maximum of 1 dofollow link to your website which will be permanent.
- We might add an additional backlink to high authority website like BBC, CNN, Forbes or similar and one internal backlink to keep it even more natural.
- The listed prices are in cases where you send us a finished article, but if you want us to write it, please add an additional 10 EUR per article.
- Articles must be well-written, informative, educational and contain at least 500 words.
- There is a discount for bulk deals.
- Accepted payment methods are Paypal, Skrill, Bank wire and in some cases i can accept crypto as well.

I dont want to expose those sites publicly for several reasons so i can send them to you privately via email [email protected] or PM.

Letmero

• View Profile
Re: [FOR SALE] Dofollow Backlinks on my Quality Mainstream Websites
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 09:18:32 PM »
I also have several good sites with nice characteristics and usually I earn only on advertising. Recently I decided to try to sell backlinks, such possibility I found on https://linkdeploy.com/ service. So if you also want to sell links, you should definitely try this!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services