click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Which one mining rigs do you running?  (Read 160 times)

jockeeer

• View Profile
Which one mining rigs do you running?
« on: October 28, 2019, 10:59:05 PM »
Hey, guys! It worth to mention that I'm a newbie at the mining market, despite buying some equipment a few months ago. As far as I don't have high specs to start with. I'm still rarely using my rigs anymore. What about you guys? If so, what are you running, and at what?

titann543

• View Profile
Re: Which one mining rigs do you running?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 05:00:24 PM »
Hello. Personally me, I still mine every day, monitor and up to date about new mining rigs at the market. For example, I've checked out a new miners' providers from Vanquisch Tech from California. And I found out that these guys have a big potential and they actually have started a new era of FPGA's. To my mind, it's a no big deal for just try it out if you don't have enough knowledge at mining and want to avoid a risk of no return on investment.

They offer a CMMS system that allows you to be a co-owner of the mining module and it's not required to invest in a full mining module. You can just buy a share and own a fraction of equipment and get the proportional benefits.

jockeeer

• View Profile
Re: Which one mining rigs do you running?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 09:48:37 AM »
Sounds great! Could you please tell which miner can I buy a module and how many modules there are available to get?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services