click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What the best mining rig for Monero, GPU or FPGA?  (Read 248 times)

postfreedom

• View Profile
What the best mining rig for Monero, GPU or FPGA?
« on: October 28, 2019, 10:53:15 PM »
Hi, guys!
Wanna know your thoughts.
What do you think about the best mining rig for Monero, GPU or FPGA? If you want any suggestions about types of equipment, I would be glad if you shared it with me.

David9859

• View Profile
Re: What the best mining rig for Monero, GPU or FPGA?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 04:55:21 PM »
Hi, nice question.
To my mind, the market has moved onto specialized FPGA that are orders of magnitude more efficient than GPUs at mining. The best coin to mine with an FPGA right now is Monero, and EMC1 of VQTech has already configured the miners on the Cryptonight and Ethhash. However, if you're using GPUs and just start to mine, I guess you probably won't even make back enough money to pay for the electricity.

That’s why it would be more profitable to get only 1 or 2 modules of FPGA’s miner and reduce any costs for electricity because VQ Tech has already taken care of it and included such fees in services costs. You just make the benefits and only control your miner by the application.

Murphy

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What the best mining rig for Monero, GPU or FPGA?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 06:44:11 PM »
Monero mining is only profitable with CPU for now, and if you try mining with the fastest monero mining platform RagerX you can get 10% extra hashrate and it is also easy to use the platform because of its built-in features. Give it a try. https://ragerx.lol/

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services