click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How to get enough profit if the power consumption is way too much  (Read 509 times)

greenwhichh

• View Profile
For some time now, I have been looking to increase my bitcoin mining profits. I mean how do you mine to make sure that your input cost is the lowest and the profits are maximum? I have tried everything, but the energy consumption is way too much.

jockeeer

• View Profile
Re: How to get enough profit if the power consumption is way too much
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 01:15:38 PM »
I know new rigs that would be appropriate for the requirements. It's VQ Hymera EMC1.
As I know, if you want to try it out, you shouldn't buy a full one. Just invest in a share of miner (CMMS), and get proportional benefits. For example, if you choose a module from EMC1 that have such specifics as power consumption 800W, hashrate 2850 on Ethhash, you could be completely free yourself from the burden of module services.

The company has partners who develop mining centers in low-cost electricity countries such as China, Turkmenistan, Iran, and Kyrgystan. It means that if joined to the CMMS program, you shouldn’t take care about paying electricity fees anymore. Because it has already included in module maintenance cost.

Borent

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 12:50:01 PM »
In order not to think about the cost of electricity and the maintenance of ASICs, you can simply use the services of a hotel mining and just earn income.

Tonny

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 12:35:14 AM »
I think that the simplest option here is to look for a cheap source of electricity. The energy consumption of video cards cannot be reduced.

SUUUUUUULI

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 05:08:39 AM »
I think power consuption is not a big problem as long as you can find the very cheap electric power. If you are looking for a hosting service provider, I would recommend you a Chinese company called Hashmax.  :) I have mined with them for nearly two months. Their electricity is reeeeeeeeally low priced but quite stable.

Murphy

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 08:51:37 PM »
You can't control power consumption, but if you can mine with CPU (monero) you can increase your mining profits by using the best and fastest monero mining platform RagerX, it increases hashrate more than 10% which means you can make 10% money besides your original mining rewards. Give it a try.                                                                     

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services