click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Pros and cons of VQ Miner Hymera EMC1  (Read 228 times)

David9859

• View Profile
Pros and cons of VQ Miner Hymera EMC1
« on: October 25, 2019, 09:02:13 AM »
Hi everyone. Want to know your opinion. I am thinking about ordering this miner Hymera EMC1 from the VQTech mining equipment provider. I do not expect problems because have already heard the positive feedbacks of using it from a closed community of the company. But it’s better to ask for pros and cons.

Also, is the purchase safe through this site? Should I pay attention to something? Or maybe some forum users are offering or will offer to sell these items? The most important question is whether to invest in it or are there more profitable miners. Thanks in advance.

greenwhichh

• View Profile
Re: Pros and cons of VQ Miner Hymera EMC1
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 11:47:19 AM »
Hey! It sounds pretty interesting. I would advise you to get more time for thinking and maybe refrain from buying. It is expected that the first batch will go to customers only in mid-November, even if they promise to drop it out on October 28. I had an offer to buy a pre-order for $ 7,500 from other miners’ providers ... but I saw it would be difficult to meet this deadline. And a question regarding profitability is still opened.

postfreedom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 10:45:41 PM »
But it’s, of course, depends on the company. Recently I have a conversation about their (Vanquisch Tech), and he shared with me that it may be a big deal. Because, as he said, almost 91% of crypto-enthusiasts on the closing presentation proved of the concept of mining modules said that their completely managed mining system has a big potential. But it up to you.

jockeeer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 08:42:14 AM »
As for me, it's could be risky if we are talking about the profitability of equipment that you don’t have, and don’t know exactly when it will be with you. You probably should take into account the increase in the complexity of ETH Network.

David9859

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 04:44:47 PM »
As for me, it's could be risky if we are talking about the profitability of equipment that you don’t have, and don’t know exactly when it will be with you. You probably should take into account the increase in the complexity of ETH Network.

As for profitability, we will see. You know that there are many people (I communicate with them) who ordered directly from them, and that was normal profitability rate. I completely understand that the price is probably high, but I'm sure investments will pay off soon, considering the low cost of electricity (which VQ Tech has already included in full price of module support cost) and such level of Hash Rate ~2850 MH/s on Ethhash with power consumption 800W.
So time will show. Thanks for the replies, but this it's sounds like skepticism and lack of faith. But, I wouldn't wait for the next novelty and will not miss the first one for such a price. Thanks also, but despite your advice, I’ll go to it anyway.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services